Chapter 2

I walked away from Darcy as she slept blissfully. The lads were waiting for me on the couch. I hoped they would say something smart!

"Harry? Explain. We are lost." Zayn spoke up. I sighed

"When I was like 16 before I auditioned, I had a girlfriend named Marie. She was beautiful, we were together for a while and I told her I was auditioning. Before I left we... Well we had sex obviously but, when I left she never told me she was pregnant. We broke up after she thought it would be for the best. Little did she know she was pregnant. She gave birth to Darcy in March. She would always show her pictures of me and show her our video diaries and our twitcams, but one day she got really sick, she was dieing and her parents tried to tell her to get rid of Darcy and send her off to foster care because she was never going to get better. So she told Darcy to find me. She wrote me a letter explaining it all and how Darcy is allergic to nuts and how she has my eyes and my smile. She passed away and Darcy came here. Good enough explanation?" I asked them nearly in tears. Just thinking about Marie in a hospital bed with Darcy watching videos of me drives me to tears. I brushed the tears away.

"Hazza we are so sorry." Louis cried out engulfing me in a hug. I nearly brought the others to water works just telling them about it. A few more tears slipped from my eyes I couldn't think about Marie that way. It's just to painful. I sighed and crumbled myself into Louis. Niall was crying now with me. I hate seeing Niall cry, it tears me apart. I gave him a hug to but I completly drowned myself in his arms.

"We never stopped loving each other. W-We never did" I sobbed. Niall's arms felt so good to be in right now. I couldn't show this grief infront of little Darcy, she was probably in more pain then anyone else. She watched her mum slowly deteriorate until there was nothing left. I pulled away from Niall. I heard a shriek. I ran to Darcy. She was crying and sweating.

"M-mummy. I w-want m-mummy back" she cried. I picked her up and cradeled her in my arms. Her face nudged into my tee shirt as tears streamed down our faces.

"I know Darce I know, shhh, it's alright I got you" I whispered. She slowly fell back to sleep in my arms. I didn't want her back in the bunk alone so I held her in my arms in the couch. Liam looked at me as I slowly rocked Darcy back and forth.

"Mate what are you gonna do? Your a celebrity. How are you gonna do this?" He asked in a soft husky voice, trying not to wake Darcy.

"I don't know, but she is my daughter I have to take care of her. I have to raise her. We're all we've got. " I mumbled placing Darcy's head in the crook of my neck.

"How's your mum gonna take it?" he asked in the same tone. I shrugged. I didn't care about my mum, she wasn't gonna take this away from me.

"In more interested on if she'll get flocked by the paparazzi." I whispered. Liam nodded and sunk into the couch.

"You sure you can be a dad Harry? It takes a lot of work." He explained. I sighed.

"I'm not sure I can be but I have to try Li, I'm all she's got." I replied. Liam nodded again.

"I'm proud of you though Harry, you've only known her for 2 hours and your already doing well."

"Liam how do you get over grief?" I asked . Liam shrugged.

"Live for Darcy Harry, she loves you don't you love her" he asked. I stared at the little girl in my arms. The girl who weighed 40 pounds with bright green eyes,dark brown hair, and Dimple on one cheek. I watched her breathe in and out, her head on my collarbone. Her skin wasn't as pale as her mum. Yet her mum was beautiful. Her mum had amazingly blue, green eyes with straight brown hair. Her mum had choppy layers yet she was so flawless. She was skinny and rather short but she had an amazing laugh and sense of humor. She always made me laugh. I missed her laugh. I missed the wat she always smelt like vanilla. I missed how she cuddled and how when I got stressed out she'd do whatever to relax me. Darcy looked like her mum. She had a blue tint in he eye, and she was tiny for a 4 year old. I would never forget Marie. I would love Marie no matter what, an I'm sure I could love Darcy in know time.