Chapter 17

"Harry, can we talk?" I asked. Harry turned towards me, lifting Darcy up from his lap.

"Umm okay." He replied. He gave Darcy to Niall and told him not to wake her up. They must have been up early to catch the flight yesterday. Her sleeping must be all whacked up. I brought Harry to the Men's room. I shut and locked the door. He crossed his arms and leaned against the sink.

"Seriously Lou, what do you want me to say." He blurted out. I tried to remember Zayn's words of wisdom

"Harry, there is something more. You know there is!" I half shouted. His face turned into a shallow broken boys.

"It meant nothing." He insisted. Tears filled my eyes as I shook my head.

"NO! Harry it's more! You know it is YOU KNIW IT IS!" I shouted I sunk to the floor and let the tears fly. Zayn was wrong. Harry no longer gave two shits for me. He hated me and it was all my fault.

"Louis I don't hate you." He mumbled. I guess I said what I thought aloud. Whoops!

"Then why are you pushing me away?!" I asked. Harry's eyes filled with tears.

"BECAUSE I CAN'T DEAL WITH DOING ANYTHING ELSE WRONG!" He shouted letting tears slip.

"What are you talking about, your a great dad." I sniffled. He shook his head.

"That's not it LOUIS! It's everything else! It's the angry fans! The fans who have proof I'm a man whore! They are telling the truth!" He shouted. I got up and tried to calm him down.

"Harry it's okay." I whispered rubbing his shoulder.

"I made a mistake when I left. I was gonna tell you, then you kissed me" He sobbed.

"What did you do?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"Will you be mad?" He sniffled. I shook my head. He pulled up his sleeve. His tears fell on his arms.

"Hazza no. No no no. Why. Mate no." I said starting at the 5 perfect slash marks. His bottom lip trembled and he began sobbing hard. I engulfed him in a hug instantaneously.

"Hazzabear No. Please tell me those aren't recent." I begged I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"They are." He mumbled. I hugged him tight.

"What's in your pockets Haz?" I asked. He cried as he picked out a razor blade. I snatched from his hands and threw it away.

"Never, ever, ever do that again. Just talk to me. Talk to the boys. Talk to Darcy, talk to Marie. Just never touch one of those things again unless your shaving." I smiled at the last bit. He cried onto my shoulder.

"Come on let's go back out. You have interviews to do." I smiled. He nodded and I wiped the tears off his cheek.

"Hey Lou?" He asked

"Yeah?" I felt his lips on mine yet again. A small 3 second peck. Yet it was still pure bliss. He pulled away with a smile.

"Thank you." He whispered. I grinned and walked out of the bathroom with him.

-HARRY POINT OF VIEW-

Oh 

My 

God. 

I kissed Louis. ME he didn't kiss me. I kissed him. What the hell is going on in my brain?! What am I a 16 year old girl? Basically! Like being al legit, Im not bi, Im not gay, Im straight. Aren't I? Well you know what? Forget it! I got Louis and I have the lads, and I have my beautiful 4 year old princess that is my daughter. I walked out to the girls, or women, And the boys. Darcy was now awake and bouncing. Liam was holding her in his lap as she played with his phone.

"How the hell did did she get that far in angry birds?" Niall asked.

"Language!" Liam defended. Niall stuck his tongue out at daddy direction, who returned the same expression.

"Daddy had angry birds too. Duhhh." She said giving Liam the phone.

"Someone got sassy!" Zayn smiled. Darcy walked over to me and I picked her up.

"How ya doing?" I asked poking her stomach.

"Swell." She replied.

"Okay we are so not moving in with Liam. He makes me look like an idiot." I chuckled.

"True dat!" Niall added.

"So boys, whom is your pick?" Liam asked.

"I say Maddie." Zayn said.

"You just like her boobs!" Louis laughed. Zayn shrugged.

"No, she seems nice. But she's 19 and a fan girl. So that may be an interference." He replied.

"I say Mathilda." Liam said.

"She's like 40!?" Niall shouted.

"Age is but a number." Liam smiled

"Don't use my quotes." I said with a serious look. Liam threw up his hands in innocence.

"Alright Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Umm maybe Addison?" He replied.

"Fair choice." Liam added.

"What about you Lou?" I asked.

"I say Taylor." He said with a smile.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Really." He replied.

"Okay then, I guess we have our 5." I said with a smile.

"SIMON!" We all shouted. He walked in.

"And your pick is?" He asked.

"Addison, Taylor, Maddie, Mathilda." Liam replied.

"Alrighty Harry, see them in the conference room in 5." Simon smiled. He left to go get the girls. And Mathilda.

"This should be fun." I told Darcy.