Chapter 27 (Taylor's background)

Waiting felt like an eternity. My mum was coming in the morning. The boys had gone home. Lizzie and Taylor demanded they stay. Lizzie was fast asleep in the chair beside Taylor. Taylor had been sitting on the same chair. Not moving for what seemed like hours. My head in the palm of my hand. Watching Darcy sleep, hoping she would wake up soon enough.

"Harry?" Taylor whispered. I looked up to her. Only the whites of her eyes were shown in the darkness of the room. "I need to tell you something. Its about Darcy and Marie. Lizzie too." She got up and sat infront of me taking my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? I have a niece? Taylor is only 18... and She's my niece. She's Darcy's cousin? No wonder she looked familiar. She seemed so much like Lizzie too. But, I would have never expected her to just spill her life story out to me like this.

"Please say something." She begged. My eyes connected with her. I hugged her and she broke down. She couldn't help but sob hysterically.

"You didn't have to Lie to me Tay. If you had just told me. Gotten your dad to say something-"

"That's the thing. He hit me and he-"

"Wait what? He hit you?" I interrupted. A tear slipped from her eye.

"He made me do things I never thought I would do" She sobbed.

"Taylor... What did you do?" She pulled up her sleeve to reveal several burn marks. Dozens of them. Scarred over. I bit my lip. Realizing I could say the same thing was 10 times worse. The feeling that I was supposed to be the one she looked up to. Even though she wasn't much younger... It still hurt to see her like this.

"Taylor. You need to stop."

"But I can't"

"Yes you can. Do it for Darcy.I can do it so can you"

"What? You... You hurt yourself? Why?" I sighed.

"I thought... I thought I was a bad parent... And the hate and everything it gets to you. I just... I couldn't deal with it... And now I'm telling you this crap"

"No continue. It's okay."

"Can I ask you something though?"

"What?"

"Why did you do it?"

-Taylor Point of View-

I never thought he'd ask that. Well, I knew he would eventually, just not now. How could I tell him. Tell him everything. Everything my dad ever did.

-Flashback-

"DAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I shouted.

"I understand perfectly. YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT TAYLOR! WHY ELSE WOULD YOU AND THAT DUMB GIRL BE AFTER A PREGNANCY TEST!?" He screamed.

"Perrie isn't dumb" I muttered. I felt a sharp slinging pain across my cheek. I could feel it swelling already.

"DON'T BACK TALK TO ME! YOU AND THAT FUCKING DEVINE KID!"

"I LOVE JOSH!"

"THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE LITTLE BITCH GOT YOU PREGNANT!"

"Its not his fault. Josh isn't a bitch either. I love him!"

"OH SHUT UP!" I felt a horrible pain in my stomach. I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach. He hit me repeatedly in my stomach. That baby wasn't gonna be there for long judging from his actions. When he finally stopped  he left. I lay cying on the ground for nearly 20 minutes before the phone rang. I pushed myself up on my elbows and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"TAY TAY!" The voice was Josh's no doubt about it.

"Josh?" I sniffled

"Tay? Why are yo crying what happened?"

"Call Marie. And please come help me"

-Back To Harry's Point of View- (Present time)

I don't even think she knew she said that alloud. I wrapped my arms around her sobbing figure.

"Everything will be alright Taylor" I promised.

"Daddy?"