Chapter 26 *Marie*

A/N for any of you "Crazed Allergic to Nutella Fans" I have figured out what I'm doing. AND THIS IS ME CONFIRMING THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! *Happy Dance* Now that that's over lets begin!

"HARRY!" I shouted. Lizzie and I jogged to Marie's plot area, When we stopped in our tracks. "Look" she whispered. She pointed into the distance. He was fast asleep against Marie's gravestone. A Single, Elegant, White rose beside him. We exchanged glances.

"Should we wake him?" I asked. she nodded. She took my hand and slowly led me towards the sleeping body beside the grave.

"What if he's mad?... Ya know... At me?" I asked as we approached him.

"I'll wake him. He is basically like my little brother anyways" She replied. I nodded. She knelt down beside him. She stroked his cheek.

"Harry, honey wake up" She cooed. His eyes slowly opened. Then they filled with tears. His bottom lip trembled. She closed him in a hug as he completely broke down.

"She was here. She was here I swear Lizzie. You believe me right?!" He sobbed.

"Yes I believe you. I feel her presence here. Its alright. Its overwhelming I know, but Darcy needs you right now. she's gonna wake up soon. She'll be scared without her Daddy by her side." Damn, Lizzie is an Amazing women. She was going to be a great mum in a few months.

Just then My phone rang

"Hullo?" I answered.

"Somethings gone wrong Lou. She's screaming and shaking and, Taylor's sobbing. Zayn's trying to calm her but.... You need to be here right now."

I nearly dropped the phone.

"SOMETHINGS GONE WRONG!" I shouted. Harry's bloodshot eyes bulged out of its sockets. His breath hitched. Like someone had either punched, or shot him in the stomach. His face went utterly pale. He and Lizzie scrambled up.

"Get in the car boys!" Lizzie shouted.

-Darcy's Dream- (PLAY 'Kiss me slowly'! NOW! WAIT FOR THE SINGING. ITS IN THE SIDEBAR)

"MUMMY!" Darcy shouted. She ran towards my mum. Her brown hair was pulled off to the side of her shoulder. The hospital's sheets pulled up to her waist. Marie's face was very very pale. Nearly white. Marie struggled to sit up.

"Hey Baby. I think it's time we talk." She groaned as she sat up. Darcy's eyes focused on her figure.

"Are you leaving me today (Insert 'Moments' here) ?" Darcy asked. Marie began to cry.

"I think so baby. But I have to tell you something." Marie said wiping her tears. Darcy snuggled into her mum and handed her Mr. Bear."I wanna tell you one last story about your Daddy." Darcy kept her eyes on her mum as Marie painfully wrapped her arm around her Daughter for the final time.

"Your Daddy, was my best friend. He was my life baby. And I want you to know. No matter how famous he is right now, Never let it get to you. And I know you're young and you won't understand this. But he loves you just as much as I do. He looks at the same sky as you and I. He is always with you. And when I'm gone, you'll need him. One Monday, he will be at a signing here. I want you to go there. Nana will take you. Don't let me down baby. Okay? Take Mr. Bear. Daddy will be happy to see him.

He loves you. I love you. Lizzie loves you. Nana loves you. Darcy, You have completed me. You made my life complete. And I promise I will see you again one Day."

"Mummy I'm gonna miss you." Darcy sobbed. Marie used her energy she she had left and wiped the toddlers tears.

"I know baby. I love you. I love Daddy too. I miss him and I wish he was here. But I love you beyond words. Don't forget me okay honey?" Marie felt her eyelids go heavy. The monitor started to slow down.

"Mummy I love you." Darcy cried. Marie used the last bit of energy she had left and kissed her daughter.

"Goodbye baby." Marie's eyes closed and the monitor came to a stop. A nurse ran in.

"MOMMY! MOMMY DON'T LEAVE ME!" Darcy screamed. The nurse took Darcy and the bear outside. Darcy sat on the floor cuddling her bear to her heart.

"Mommy. Mummy. Mummy. Don't leave me. I need you." Darcy kept repeating. (I am crying right now)

"RIE! MARIE DON'T YOU DIE!" Lizzie screamed. She cradled Darcy and they cried together.

"She loved you." Darcy sobbed into Lizzie's shoulder. 

"NO SHE CAN'T DIE BABY. SHE CAN'T DIE." Lizzie shouted. 4 doctors returned from Marie's room.

"We're sorry. Ms. Sanders passed away. 14:21 (2:21 pm)" Lizzie shook her head.

"NO NO NO NO!" She sobbed. She held Darcy in her arms sobbing into each other.

"She loved us Auntie. She loved us."

"I know she did Baby. I wish I could have seen her one last time though."

-OUT OF THE DREAM-

"She had a panic attack." The doctor told me. I looked at my daughter stroking her hair."We gave her a sedative. She also has a raging Fever. She's not in a good condition." I rubbed her small clammy hand with my thumb.

"Is she... Gonna die?" I asked horrified.. He averted my eyes.

"We have a few tests to run. You said her mother had a heart condition?" He asked. I nodded.

"Some heart conditions run in generations. We are gonna test her hear in a few hours. The we can check to see if she will be.... Less ill" My heart shattered. The doctor left. Louis, Lizzie, Taylor, the whole gang entered. Even Simon.

"She might Die."

"She won't" Louis told me. Tears poured down my face.

"Louis?" I asked my bottom lip trembling. His blue eyes focused on me. I hugged him tight and sobbed.

"She might Die. She promised she wouldn't! SHE SAID MARIE WOULDN'T TAKE HER YET!" I shouted. He wiped my tears.

"Then She won't die Harry. Marie wouldn't break a promise. She wouldn't take away the most valuable item in your life"

--------------------------

DON'T KILL ME! Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Just pray/ hope I give you the chapters you hope for.

@Hey_Vannah: twitter.