Chapter 34 ZAYN!

I rubbed my hands together as Zayn droves us back to that hell hole. My Dad's house. Honestly? I was scared shitless. He didn't want anything to do with those boys, he drove me away from them. He beat me senseless until it was engraved into my head. I got that memo. But showing up with a very hot, talented, over protective guy like Zayn on your doorstep? Yeah no he wouldn't like that. We drove in utter silence as I stared out the window. Plotting out how we'd get in. What we'd take. If he was home. I felt Zayn's hand on my knee. Snapping me out of my trance.

"Scared?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. "As Long as I'm here, nobody can hurt you. Especially your dad." Despite Zayn's kind words that, It only made me feel worse. Like Zayn was gonna do everything to protect me.

Even If it included taking a hit.

My asshole that is known as my father, isn't a patient man. When he's mad, he'll throw a punch. Pull out a knife. Choke you. I couldn't bear to even think of Zayn in my position from months ago. Broke my heart.

"Awe Tay don't cry babe. He won't hurt you I promise. Over my dead body" He said with a smile. The tears now poured out my eyes.

"He's gonna hurt us."

"No, He's gonna hurt me. He touches you and he will die. I will not let him touch you at all. Even If It means getting punched and kicked all over the place. Id rather die with you safe then live with you hurt." He said. We pulled up to the house. I was shaking like a leaf.

"There's a window by my room. I used to climb up from the wood pieces in the back" I told him wiping away my tears. He grabbed the duffel from the backseat and we both got out. His car wasn't there. THANK GOD! I grabbed his hand and tugged him into the wooded area. We walked carefully to the back of my house. Sure enough. There it was. The pile of wood. Just Like I had left it. We ran across the lawn, to the window.

"Be quiet, we don't know if he's here." I whispered. He nodded and put the bag over his shoulder. I jumped up into the window. Unlocked? Hmm guess the bastard didn't care to lock it again after I left. I signaled for Zayn to join me. His eyes seemed to sparkle, like how they did after his shower this morning. God he was fit. WHAT THE HELL TAYLOR GET A GRIP ON REALITY NO TIME TO WASTE! We climb through the window. Home. A hell of a Home. A home I would soon only refer to as hell, once I got my stuff. Without hesitation, I ruffled through my drawers. Clothes. Shoes. Pictures. That's all I need. I start throwing things into the duffel bag. Zayn doing the same.

"Stay here, I'm gonna grab Lizzie's stuff" I whisper to him. He grabs my hand before I can run off

"You'll be alright?" I nod. He lets go and I bolt off to the other room. Thankfully, Lizzie had 80% of her things she needed. I searched through her drawers, grabbing everything important to her.

-Zayn's Point of View-

I rummaged through Taylor's closet, just like she instructed me to do. When I came across a box. A shoe box? I bent down and opened it. Only to be blasted by the horrible sent of marijuana.

"Oh Tay" I mumbled to myself. It was horrible. Lighters, pipes, needles, little containers. Even a little bong. It sickened me. One thing caught my eye though, a burnt up piece of metal. Not used for any drug purposes at all. No traces of the horrible smell. Just a burnt piece of metal.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and a scream. I shot up and went to the door.

"ZAYN! HELP ME!" Taylor. I raced into the hall and that's when I saw it. her dad. A medium sized build. Tanned skin. Darker than me. Darker then Taylor. Black eyes filled with hatred. The scent of Vodka floating in the air. He turned around. He had a tight grip on Taylor's hood.

"Oh is this your little boyfriend sweetie? Or did he just get you pregnant and you're back for a home abortion?" He snickered. Taylor winced tears sprouting in her eyes.

"Let her go, you're hurting her." I said gently. He laughed. "Help me" She mouthed.

"I'm not doing shit. I'm taking my daughter back."

"You're delusional." She scoffed

"Shut up whore." He growled

"Don't call her a whore when she did nothing wrong" I told him.

"Who do you think you are?" H had a tight grip on her, making her cough slightly.

"Zayn Javvad (Jawwad) ((A/N Spell it however you think)) Malik. 1/5 of One Direction. A very good friend of your daughter." I stated. He let go of Taylor, shoving her down and strolled towards me. He was taller and covered in tattoos. Very intimidating, but I was fighting for Taylor.

"Don't be a smart ass, I will beat you down." He slithered. God his alcohol breath was awful

"I dare you. I can take a hit" I said right in his face. A sharp shooting pain was sent in my right side. I groaned.

"Zayn!" Taylor shouted.

"It's okay Tay." I grumbled. "I haven't done anything yet" I smirked and hit the bastard with a swift punch in the jaw and he fell to the wooden floor boards. Damn that felt good. Taylor scrambled to my side while he was down.

"Go." I demanded.

"Zayn I'm not leaving you-"

"No Tay, go before he gets you. Run. Get the car I don't care. Get Harry, Get Liam, Get Louis , Get Niall. Just go!" I begged. Before I knew what she was doing I felt sparks on my lips. She kissed me.

"Kill that son of a bitch Zayn" She smiled. She ran out the bedroom door with a few of Lizzie's things. He got back up on his feet. He pulled out a knife.

"You made the wrong decision today pretty boy."

-Back to Taylor for like 5 seconds-

I heard a groan from the next room. The tears pouring out my eyes. "Even If It means getting punched and kicked all over the place. Id rather die with you safe then live with you hurt." Zayn's words echoed in my head as I through the duffel bag out the window. I heard more groans. "Please don't let Zayn die." I whispered to myself. I jumped out the window. I grabbed the bag and ran to the car. Thank god Zayn put the keys in the bag. I searched for a moment before finding them. I revved up the engine. I shakily dialed Liam's number on Zayn's phone.

It rang twice before a Wolverhampton voice picked up.

"Hey Zayn what's... Zayn? Are you crying?"

"It's Taylor. Zayn's in trouble."

"What's going on."

"Please, just be ready to leave."

I hung up and my heart raced.

If I don't hurry up, there could be a dead body on the floor.

Zayn's