Chapter 16

Kimmy's POV.

Today was an odd day... But a safe day.

Throughout the whole day I had to be with someone. The University was afraid that Kevin might try to contact me, so they made me have a bodyguard. It didn't really bother me as much as I thought it would've.

It was great knowing that I didn't have to turn around every 5 seconds to see if I'm being followed. The only thing that sucked was that every time I went to the bathroom my bodyguard for that hour would knock every minute to see if I was okay.

Now I'm finally in my dorm room with Nikki. We are currently watching "NCIS".

Theo's POV.

Today's been nerve-racking. I keep worrying about Kimmy, but Nikki assured me that everything was fine. I even learned that someone has to be with her at all time. I wonder how Kimmy's taking it? I think I should Skype her.

I grab my computer, but before I could click on the Skype app there's a knock at the door. It's probably Ansel. He must of forgotten his keys... again.

I open the door to be greeted with a hard hit to my head. Following the hit was a kick to my stomach making me fall to the ground. I tried fighting back or even scream. Unfortunately, another hit met my head causing me to pass out.

Kimmy POV.

I look at the time 8:30 pm. Theo should be in his dorm. I should try and Skype him. I grab my laptop and log in.

"Gonna Skype lover boy?" Nikki says turning her attention away from the TV.

"Yes, got a problem?" I raise my eye rows.

"Nope." She proceeds watching "NCIS".

I open Skype, and set everything up. Before I press "call" I see Nikki looking at me through the reflection of the screen.

"What!?" I say a little annoyed.

"You're going to Skype him looking like that?" She says while pointing at my dirty sweats and sloppy ponytail.

"Yeah?" I say a little confused.

"No, no, no. Let me take care of you, darling." She says in the weirdest voice ever.

She takes my sweatshirt off. "Here put this on." She hands me a revealing shirt. "Let me fix this." She gestures towards my hair. She pulls the ponytail out of my hair. She brushes it, and plays with it to get texture. "A little lip gloss... Annnnnnd all done."

She pulls me in front of the mirror. The shirt she has me wearing shows cleavage, and I don't mean a little. "Umm. Nik, don't you think this is a bit much?"

"No, not at all. He's a boy, and boys need to be teased. You need to remind him why he's dating you." She grins.

"Umm. Isn't he suppose to be dating me for my personality?"

"Yeah, but you're so fricken hot, Kimmy, and you hide yourself. He's your boyfriend for goodness sakes!"

"Okay, okay. But I'm not a slut." I go through my closet. "How about this. It's hot." I say while pulling out a black skin tight shirt.

"Okay fine." She rolls her eyes.

I put on the shirt, and although it's tight it doesn't show too much of my "girls".

I go back to my computer and press the "call" button. It's quiet for a few seconds, but then Theo answers.

"Hey, babe!" I squeal. "Turn on your camera I want to see you."

The camera turns on, but the sight is horrifying. Theo is knocked out on the ground. Blood all over his body. "Wha-who?" Nikki notices my horrified face. She runs to the screen.

"O MY- WE NEED TO CALL THE POLICE!" She screams picking up her phone.

"NO!" A booming voice comes from the computer. "You call the police, and he will be dead."

"What can I do to get him back?" I ask the mysterious voice.

"O, Kimmy, don't you look sexy today. I wander how sexy you would look naked?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤I updated! WHOOPY! And for once in a long time I'm super excited for this story. I can't wait to hear your guys feed back.

Any advice or suggestions I want to hear them.

Peace Owl Army✌

QOTD: Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

AOTD: I'm definitely a night owl. I hate mornings. That's why I sleep till 12 in the after noon... I'm lazy I know.