Chapter 7

Theo's Prov.

"What do you mean we don't need books?" I say backing up to the wall.

"Theo, isn't it obvious? We are going to make out." Right when she says that she jumps on top of me.

I try to fight her off, but it's not working. I hear the door open. Ansel is here! Thank goodness. He can help me.

"HEY! Th-" Someone says. Wait it's a girls voice. It's Kimmy.

I finally push Jenny off me, but only to find my girlfriend with a broken heart.

"Kimmy, I can explain!"

Tears start to form in her eyes. "Save it, Theo! I don't want to hear it!" By this time she's crying.

"Kimmy." I say walking up to her.

"THEO! WE ARE DONE!" She says while running away.

I stand there speechless. I just lost the best thing in my life, again!

"I can't believe you!" I hear someone snap at me. It's Nikki. "You broke my best friends heart." She says walking up to me. "Now I'm going to break your face." She slaps me. It's a hard slap. It's so hard I fall to the ground.

"Nikki-It's-Not-What-You-Think." I say struggling to get the words out because my jaw hurts so much.

"Save it!" She walks up to Ansel. "I think we should leave."

"Okay. Bye." He says sadly.

She walks away. Ansel just stares at me. Then at Jenny. By this time she is helping me up.

"Theo, are you okay?" She asks.

I push her off me. "Get out of here! I never want to see you ever again!" I say while spitting blood out of my mouth.

She looks at me with sweet, gentle eyes. I just give her the death glare. She finally leaves.

"Ansel, you have to believe me. Jenny jumped on me first. She kissed me. I tried to get her off of me, but she wouldn't stop." I sit down on my bed with my head in my hands. "I lost the person I loved the most. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to. I didn't." Now I'm crying.

Ansel sits down next to me. "I believe you, buddy. I may not know that much about you, but I do know you love Kimmy, and that you would never cheat on her."

I lift my head up. "Thanks for believing me, but how am I going to get Kimmy back?"

"Call her, and tell her what really happened."

I pick up my phone and call her. After about 5 rings it goes to voice mail. "Kimmy, please you have to believe me. That girl jumped on me and kissed me. I tried to pull her off, but her grip was too tight. Please Kimmy. Believe me. I love you. I love you. I love you." I hang up.

"How'd it go?" Ansel asks me.

"I left a message." Just then Ansel's phone buzzes.

"Its from Nikki. Tell Theo to never call Kimmy ever again." Ansel reads aloud.

"What do I do now? I can't loose her."

"Give her some room. Let her think it out." He says.

---------------------------------------------Drama Lama!!!

I told you drama was about to start. Can we all agree that Jenny can go die in a hole? Anyways vote and comment. THANK YOU!

QOTD: How do you like to have your hair?

AOTD: I like to have my hair straightened, but when I'm having lazy days I just side braid it.