Chapter 18

Nikki and I made it to the farm. It's 100% abandoned.

"This adds to the creepiness." Nikki comments.

I nod. I'm to nervous to speak. Is nervous even the right feeling to describe how I feel? Fear? I don't know, but I do know I really don't want to talk.

Nikki turns to me. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Nikki, I love him. I have to do this."

Nikki hugs me. "You were always the brave one." She smiles at me.

"We should get going." I say while opening the car door.

I hear Nikki's door shut, and she appears besides me. I take a deep breathe and start walking. With every step I take I know it's a step closer to my doom.

We get to the door of the only barn on the farm. Nikki glances at me. I can tell she's scared and worried, but I have to do this. I open the door and walk in.

"Okay, Kevin, get out here!" I shout.

"Someone's eager." I hear from above me.

We both look up and see Kevin standing on a catwalk that's above us. Hatred rushes through me.

"Where is he?" I question.

He laughs. "What makes you think you can see him? The deal was I give Theo to Nikki. I never said you could see him."

"Well judging that I will be your personal slave for the rest of my existence I take it you will allow it."

"I don't think so." He says to me.

"Please. Just let me say goodbye." I beg.

"Well, I do like sappy moments." he stops and thinks. "Okay fine." He climbs down a latter. "Follow me."

He leads us to horse stable. He opens one stable, and I see Theo laying in hay helplessly. Blood trickles from his forehead. Kevin kicks him. "Wake up lover boy!"

"Don't touch him like that!" I say while kicking Kevin.

He slaps me. "You will learn to respect me." He curses under his breath.

My cheek hurts, but I forget about the pain when I see Theo's eyes flutter open. They're blood shot. "Theo." I whisper.

"Your have five minutes to say bye." Kevin says whole throwing me into the stable.

I fall right onto Theo. "Ooppphh." We both say.

"Kimmy, what are you doing here?"

"Theo, I-I love you so much, and no matter what happens to me just know-"

He cuts me off. "What's going on?"

"Theo, Kevin kidnapped you, and to let you be free we are having a trade off."

"What are you trading off?" His eyes fill with concern while my eyes feel with tears.

"Me."

"What!? No! No!" He says more to himself. "I'm suppose to protect you."

"Theo, it's going to be okay." I grab his face. "It's going to be fine. You're going to leave with Nikki, and then-"

"I call the police... Right?" He whispers.

"No. You're going to have to let me go. You're going to have to find someone else." I tell him. My cheeks wet from my tears.

"So, I'm suppose to just let you go?" He says, and I can hear his voice crack. He's about to burst.

"Yes."

"I can't-" He's cracking.

"You have to. I love you."

"I love you so much. I will find away." He whispers to me. He leans in and kisses me. This isn't just any other kiss. It's a kiss filled with want and need. "I love you." He repeats.

"Okay that's enough." Kevin says kicking open the stable door. "Let's go Kimmy." He rips me off of Theo.

"Bye Theo and Nikki. I love you both." I say. I try to stay strong for the both of them.

Kevin tosses me to the side, and he walks close to Nikki. "You even try to follow us, and I will put a bullet into all of your heads." He warns.

Nikki swallows. "Okay."

Kevin pulls me by my arm and drags me. He drags me to an old pick up truck. "Get in."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Okay so I'm going to focus more on this story, so I can finish it. Also I have no idea what I'm doing with my 2 other stories... Haha. Anyways if you have any ideas for ANY of my stories please tell me.

QOTD: Are you interested in any movies? (Besides the Divergent series)

AOTD: YESS! The movie "DUFF" looks SOOO cool. It comes out on my birthday, and I'm planning to see it with a ton of my friends.

SHOUT OUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THIS!

-✌️️️TheoJamesOwl