Chapter 14

Kimmy's POV.

I am getting released out of the hospital today. It's only been a week, but I feel like I've gone mad. I haven't touched grass in so long, or smelled fresh air. Boy do I miss that.

"Hey beautiful." Theo says smiling while walking into my room.

"Hey." I smile to him. "I thought you already left to go back to college. Why are you still here? Not that I don't mind."

He chuckles a little. "I wanna help you get back on your feet, so I'm staying a week longer to help you."

"Theo, you don't have to do that. I don't want you to get behind in your classes. Nikki can take care of me."

He sits down on my bed. "I know, but I just want to see your beauty for a little but longer." He whispers.

"Your so sweet." I kiss him on the cheeks.

"Lets go get your release forms filled out, so I can take you back to your dorm."

^^^Time Lapse^^^

"Here you go." The says while putting me down on my bed. Is there anything you want?"

"Yes. I wanna snuggle." I smile.

"Well, if that's what you want then I guess I have to." He says. Then he chuckles.

He hops in bed with me. Our faces looking at each other.

He wipes some loose hair out of my face. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

"For what?"

"For hurting you. I love you."

"I love you too, and I know I should have let you explained yourself."

I slowly start to drift off. I hear the comforting breathes of Theo.

^^^Time Lapse^^^

I wake up to the wonderful smell of FOOD! I don't know what kind. All I know is someone has been cooking. I get out of bed realizing Theo isn't there.

I get up out of Nikki's and mine room to the kitchen that is connected to our dorms. I see Theo hunched over the stove. I slowly walk towards him. Not wanting him to see me.

"BOO!" I scream.

He screams like a little girl. "KIMMY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He shouts.

I laugh my butt off. "Y-You have a little girls scream!"

"Not funny, Kimmy." He says in a serious tone.

I try an act serious too, and I hold in my laugh. "You're right, Theo. That was childish of me to bring out your inner girl." I fall to the ground laughing.

"That's it." He picks me up over his should. He brings me to my bed, and throws me down. "You wanna laugh? Here I'll make you laugh." He gets on top of me and starts tickling me.

"Th-Theo s-st-op I ca-n't br-eath!" I scream/laughing.

He stops, and looks in my eyes. "I've missed this." He whispers.

"Me too."

He leans in for the kiss. At first it's light and gentle like I'm a fragile flower. Then it gets heated. His tongue swipes me teeth begging to enter. I open my mouth slightly. Soon jackets start to come off. Theo goes for my shirt.

I push away, and look up at him.

"O sorry. Are you not ready?" He asks concern.

"No! The food!" I push him off and run to the oven. Everything is burnt. "NOOO!" I dramatically scream.

Theo looks at me and shakes his head. "You are a strange one."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Kinda short chapter, I know. At least I updated. I finally know how I'm gonna finish this book, and I've got an idea for another book. Unfortunately, I'm going to wait for another book to finish to publish it.

Have a good day guys.

QOTD: Whats your dream proposal?

AOTD: Mine would be my boyfriend takes me McDonald's and writes "Will you marry me?" with ketchup on my burger.