Chapter 9

Kimmy's Prov.

"Hey." A familiar voice says to me.

I look up. It's Kevin. "Spare me." I sniffle.

He helps me up. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I think the question you should be asking is what isn't wrong because that would be a lot more easier to explain."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No, I kind of want to forget everything."

"Then why don't I take you out for lunch-Not like a date or anything-so I can cheer you up."

I think for a second. I did just break up. I'm not even over it yet, but Theo probably is. "I would love to."

"Great." He says smiling.

"But first let me change into sweats. I wanna be comfy."

"No problem." He walks me back to my dorm. "I'll wait outside."

"Okay. Thanks."

I walk into see Nikki in tears on her bed.

"Nikki, what's wrong?!" I kneel down next to her.

She looks up and hugs me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you! Can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't have to forgive you."

She looks at me confused.

"Because I was never really mad at you. We've been through to much for me to be mad at you for that. At least this time you didn't spill your juice box on me, and said I peed my pants." I say smiling.

"You remembered that?" She says a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, but hey I got to go home early."

She smiles.

I put on my sweats, and head to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To eat."

"With who??" She says raising her eyebrows.

"Um- Just a guy named Kevin." I say fast, and before she could respond I walk to the hallway. I walk up to Kevin.

"Hey." He says smiling.

"Hey. Lets go get some food!"

---------------------------------------------Hey! I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't updated this, or really any of my books, in a while. I've been busy. I've had some bad days to where I just wanted to be left alone.

Also I've done a lot of think, and I'm thinking about deleting this story. I just feel like it's going down hill fast.

I will let you know what my finally decision is in like less than a week.

QOTD: When do you, or when did you start school?

AOTD: I start this Wednesday! I'm so not ready. 😭😭😪😥