Chapter 2

Nikki and I unpack in our room.

"You nervous?" She asks me.

"Yeah. You?"

"Tons, but not what I mean. You nervous about Theo?"

I look at her confused. "What do you mean?"

"That's he'll cheat."

Cheat... that's going to be in my mind all day. "Well, yeah. He's hot. He's like the most perfect guy. Well at least to me, but I guess I just have to trust him, but I'm mostly nervous about myself. I hope I don't do anything stupid to hurt him."

She hugs me. "You'd never cheat on Theo, and if you try I'll be here to stop you."

I hug her back. "I love you, and don't worry. I'll stop you from doing stupid things too."

She smiles. "Lets go check out the campus."

"Nikki, admit it. You just wanna see the guys."

"Hey! I'm single!" She says throwing her hands in the air in defense.

"Okay. Lets go check out the 'campus'." I say rolling my eyes.

We walk out of our dorm room. We go outside to talk and to check out guys. Well, Nikki's mostly checking out the guys, but to our surprise we've already been invited to our first party. Okay fine... everyone's invited, but it's still a party.

My phone starts vibrating. It's Theo.

I'm going to Skype you in 5. -Theo.

I replay.

Okay. -Kimmy.

"Who you texting?"

"Theo. He wants to Skype. Do you mind?"

"No not at all. In fact it's getting late."

We head back to our rooms.

---------------------------------------------Finally updated. Comment and vote. Thank you all for reading.