Chapter 6

Theo's Prov.

The bell rings signaling that my school day is over. It's the end of the day thank goodness! I just want to go home and relax.

I get out of my seat to leave.

I bump into someone. "Ooff. Sorry."

"It's fine." A girl says on the ground.

"Here. Let me help you." I say while extending my hand out to her.

"Thank you." She says while I help her up. "I'm Jenny." She says straightening out her shirt.

"I'm Theo." I look at my watch. "I should be going." I start to walk away, but she stops me.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out tonight?"

"I'm sorry, but I actually have a girlfriend." I say trying to be polite.

"O I'm sorry, but I-umm-I wanted to know if you could actually tutor me tonight?"

"Tutor? I guess I could. Come to my room around 7." I right down my room number. "Here."

"Thanks." She smiles at me.

"Bye."

"Bye!" She says waving while I walk out of the class.

7:00 PM

Knock. Knock.

I answer the door to see Jenny. "Hey. Do you wanna go to the libr-"

She cuts me off by walking inside. RUDE! At least I know she's not a vampire.

"I thought maybe we should just stay here."

"O umm. Okay. Where's your books?" I ask confused.

"O the studying we're doing we won't need books."

Kimmy's Prov.

We finally get to their collage. Once we get inside we have to sign a visitors pass. When we do a nice man points us to their room.

When we get to their hallway we see Ansel.

"Shhh. I'm going to scare him." Nikki whispers. She tiptoes to him. "BOO!" She screams while jumping on his back.

"O MY G-" He stops when he sees it's Nikki.

She jumps down from his back. "Surprise." She says smiling.

He hugs her. "You look so much more beautiful in person."

She blushes. O my goodness! My little Nikki is growing up.

I walk over to them. "Sorry to interrupt this, but it's my turn to surprise my boyfriend."

"Okay. No problem." Ansel says while unlocking the door.

He opens it. "HEY! Th-" I stop dead in my tracks, speechless.

---------------------------------------------I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated! To make it up to you guys I will be updating another chapter tonight! Please show your support by voting and commenting.

QOTD: What's your go to outfit?

AOTD: I love wearing jeans, and a cute shirt.