Daniel | flu 𑁍

Requested by SuperSammyO1999

Ship: Donah

Warnings: none

• * . • ・* . •

The ocean eyed boy groaned as he rolled out of bed. He was tossing and turning all night, feeling the nauseating churning of his stomach, and not having his boyfriend Jonah beside him.

Jonah was away for the weekend with his family for his little sisters birthday. And that ment he was alone and bundled in his older boyfriends hoodies.

But now the boy was standing weakly in the couples kitchen as he waited for the water for his tea to boil.

His body was trembling and his nose was stuffed, acting as if it wasn't when he blew it.

The whistling of the kettle pulled him from his daze as he poured the hot water in a mug before plopping a tea bag in along with a spoonful of honey to soothe his sore throat.

The boy stumbled over to the medicine cabinet in search for medicine.

He plucked a dark blue bottle out from the back and read off 'for cold and flu' and with a sigh he poured the correct measurements in the small measuring cup and chugged the horrid tasting goop.

"It never taste any better" he mumbled to himself as he set way to the couch.

If there was one thing he hated most was staying in his room while he was sick, and spreading his germs in the place he slept in.

So with a small grunt the boy set his hot tea on the coffee table beside the box of tissues as he plopped on the leather couch and snuggling into the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch.

The older brunette grinned as he walked out of the elevator to his apartment building. He was coming home early to surprise his younger boyfriend and take him on a date.

As he walked in the house he kept quiet knowing the younger liked to sleep in past this time, he was gonna wake him up with kisses.

And with the younger on his mind he strutted to their shared room.

A light squeak from the door and the messy bed greeted the older brunette as a small frown etched on his face.

"Dani?"

The boy threw his stuff in a chair in their room and walked back down the short hallway only to finally see the boy snuggled into a blanket soft snores falling from his lips and a few tissues scattered around him.

"Awe bubs" the older cooed softly squatting down by the boys face and softly rubbing his thigh to wake him.

"Dani? Love, how are you feeling?" The boy asked in a whisper as his boyfriend stirred.

"Hmm" the sick boy hummed furrowing his eyebrows lightly, "jo?" His voice was raspy and hardly evident as his dull blue eyes shone in the light.

"Aw honey, why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Jonah smiled fondly as Daniel reached for his other hand and nestled his cheek into it making the older coo softly for the second time.