Daniel | Hiding it

Just an fyi this is all over the place. And slight mentions on rape.

The blue eyed boy woke up with a prominent ache in the back of his head, a thin layer of sweat coating his body. As his stomach felt as if it was playing just dance.

Goraning the boy pulled his blanket over his head and curled in on himself.

"Okay guys! Time for sound check!" tyler spoke as he walked over to the bunks and back lounge.

"Daniel? C'mon bud, gotta get up you have a soundcheck then you can go back to sleep ''Tyler gently rubbed his arm noticing the film of sweat hoping his brother wasn't sick.

"Mmm" Daniel groaned, curling up more.

"Dani, you feeling okay?" Tyler asked, squatting down watching as the boy furrowed his eyebrows, nodding slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Mm, yeah.." he mumbled into his blanket.

"Okay, come get me or the others if you need a break"

"Mhm"

Sighing Tyler walked away and into the venue checking if everything was okay for tonight.

~~

"Daniel! Get up, we're gonna be late for sound check!" Jonah yelled opening Daniel's curtain startling the sick feverish boy making him hit his head on the bunk above his making the oldest laugh.

"Ow" he groaned, his slight headache now felt like a jackhammer was constantly banging on his head.

"Get up you have 5 minutes" Jonah laughed walking away leaving Daniel in pain.

Hesitantly rolling out of his bunk the boy stumbled to the back a dizzy feeling overcoming him making him grab the table waiting for the black dots to leave his vision.

"Woah you good bro" Jack's voice startled the boy making his cheeks burn even more than before.
"Y-yeah, stood up too fast" he laughed quietly trying to ignore the pain in his head.

"Okay, but you better get ready before Jonah sees" Jack laughed standing and leaving to the front lounge.

Daniel quickly pulled out a hoodie and socks slipping them on, deciding he'd stay in his pajama pants so he could sleep when he got back. Finally putting on white vans and walking to the front lounge with his arms loosely wrapped around his stomach hoping it
would lessen the pain.

"Finally daniel! You took so long, let go" zach exaggerated loudly making the boy flinch.

"you okay daniel?" Corbyn asked, seeing his reaction.

"I feel a little sick but-" he was cut off.

"Of course, always saying you're sick, it's just soundcheck" Jonah said annoyed rolling his eyes with a scoff.

"I was gonna say I'm fine.." he mumbled softly to himself.

~~