Daniel | hate 𑁍

Requested by: SuperSammyO1999

Before you read: Daniel is the youngest in this

"Eww your ugly"

"He's too fat"

"You should go to the gym"

"He's the worst of the band"

Tears rolled down the youngest cheeks as he laid in his bunk reading the hate comments on his new Instagram post.

The hate comments have been showing more and more in everything daniel was apart of.

The others knew faintly of the matter, not thinking much of it having been told that he was fine and it didn't bother him.

Oh but it did, it did a lot.

The young boy silently cried himself to sleep nearly every night for the past month.

It had gotten so bad that the brunette began to stop eating. It had been going on for a few days now.

"Daniel?! C'mon we're here!" Jack called from the front of the bus.

Daniel quickly wiped his face with the sleeve of his oversized hoodie before he made his way out of his bunk and by the door with the others.

"Alright got everything?" Tyler spoke glancing at all the boys.

"Yup lets go!" Zach said excitedly, he enjoyed pop buzz interviews the most.

"Ok let's go" Tyler said laughing slightly as he led the group of boys into the large building.

As the boys strutted into the room where the interview was they all got some light make up, Daniel getting a bit more to cover his tired eyes, then being told where to stand.

The whole interview was a blur to the sad brunette. The restless twitching of his hands and the thin layer of sweat that coated his body leaving the boy uncomfortable.

Focus Daniel c'mon their counting on you

"So Daniel?"

"Hmm" The boy looked up humming softly trying to look like he was paying attention.

"What is your favorite song to preform?"

"Oh that would be..hard" Daniel answered weekly trying to sound confident and smooth.

"One of my favorites, ok next question" The lady spoke swiftly

"Hey Daniel, you ok?" Jack spoke lowly from next to him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" the boy gave a small smile.

Jack hesitantly nodded before joining back with the conversation.

Daniel he tried to listen but the negative thoughts swarmed his mind pulling him deeper into an abis of negativity.