Jack | Faking it 𑁍

ʀ ᴇ ǫ ᴇ s ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ʙ ʏ
MonAmourxox

s ʜ ɪ ᴘ
↳ none

ᴡ ᴀ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ɢ s
↳ none

╔═════════╗
  ∘ ̽ ⋆ 𑁦 ̇ ⠠ ⋄ ̇ ⠂⦁ ∘ғ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ ɪ ᴛ∘ • ̇ 𑁦 ⋄ ̇  𑁦͙ ⠈𑁦 ⋄∘⠈
╚═════════╝

✂︎ — — — — — — — — — — —

I woke up to the feeling of my stomach churning and my head pounding.

The feeling of cold hands gripping my arm and shoulder cause me to jolt away to avoid the cold instantly regretting it as it as I felt hot liquid slowly make its way up my throat.

I quickly open and closed my eyes before swallowing roughly sending last nights dinner back down my throat.

"Jack c'mon get ready we have to go in like 10 minutes!"

I opened my eyes and looked up to see jonah looking frustrated standing above me.

"W-what?" I replyed with a raspy voice.

"We have a busy schedule today and you need to get your lazy butt up and get ready for the interview that we leave for in...9 minutes"

"Jo I don't feel good" I replyed with pleading eyes.

"No that's not gonna work this time" he said sternly.

"What? That was Zach not me" I said raising my voice a little.

"That doesn't matter now get up before I drag you out of that bed" He said frustrated and walked out of the room.

I sighed and closed my eyes before slowly tossing the blankets off of myself allowing the cold air to surround my body.

I shiver and swing my feet over the edge of bed placing them of the cold wooden floor that covers my room.

As I sit up my stomach does flips around itself. I slowly stand as my legs were weak and wobbly. I slowly walk to the closet and pick out a navy blue hoodie and black ripped jeans and my vans checker slip on's.

I slowly took of my clothes and carefully slipped on my clothes to prevent from getting sick. As soon as I slipped my giddier over my head I felt the hot liquid rising up my throat again and I bolt to the bathroom in the hall just barely making it before the vomit came spewing out of my mouth and into the toilet.

I took in a shallow shaky breath as my hands grip the toilet seat tears threatening to spill.

As I finally gathered the strength to pull myself off the toilet and to the sink where I brush my teeth in attempt to get rid of the rotting smell of last nights pizza.

"Jack! Hurry up we're about to leave!"

"O-okay"

I turned to look at myself in the mirror only to see a pale and baggy eyed version of me.

"Gross.." i mumble to myself before I walk out of the bathroom and stumbling down the stairs.