Daniel | suicide attempt

There he was sitting in his old baby blue car staring out at the beautiful scene in front of him, soft music playing from the radio, the sun setting down on all of l.a.

But to him it wasn't all beautiful...

He he rubbed his hands against to rough texture of the black stearing wheel as he looked out to the monotoned world before him. The colors werent as bright as they were when he was younger, but, brighter then they were the past few years.

Tears trickled down his once colorful completion as he reached his hand over to the leather seat beside him. Retrieving the painfully heavy object.

With his hands now in front of him he glanced at the weapon before pushing his finger down over the small red button, a small click being heard.

With a sob he lifted the heavy pistol to his skull and took in one last shaky breath hovering his finger over the trigger.

BANG

His phone hit the floor by his feet.

He looked at the time consuming object as he read what was on the screen.

Incoming call... JACKson
Accept | Decline

He stared at the screen deciding weather to answer or not. And with a swift movement he put the gun down and reached for the device.

Incoming call... JACKson
Accept | Decline

"Hello?" His shaking voice answered

"Hey! So the boys and I were about to head out and get some food and have a bro's day you coming??" Jack said loudly

"I-Uh I don't know" he croaked

"Well I told corbyn you'd come and his eyes lit up" he laughed

"R-really?"

"Yup, here I'll put him on-" Jack said as he called corbyn over and handed him the phone.

"Hey dani!" Corbyn said cheerily

"H-hey corbs.." his voice wavering

"What's wrong, what were you doing daniel?"

"N-nothing.. I-I'm coming back so wait for me ok?"

"Yeah, you know I'm here for you.."

"Yeah, I know...I'll be back soon" his voice was just barely hanging on.

"Yeah, can't wait to hang out again, see you soon dani" corbyn spoke happily

"Yup, bye" Daniel spoke softly before ending the call.

"Thank you..."

Daniel wipes the remaining tears off his cheeks before taking in a shaking breath and starting the car.

He was going home.

Haven't updated this book in forever and I just found this so here's something :)