Daniel | deaf (extra) 𑁍

Requested by fanfictiongeek22

Corbyns pov

I was sitting on the chair and Daniel was sitting on my lap.

His back was faced the door and the guys while my back was on the wall.

His head was buried in my neck, his cold tears chilled my neck while his breath was steadily fanning it.

His light cries turned to soft whimpers.

His arms slowly moved from my chest to my shoulders as he supported himself. I gave him a small sad smile him returning it.

'How you feeling'

' I'll be ok'

'You will' I paused 'and we'll be by your side no matter what, we love you'

He gave me a small smile which I returned

'You guys are the best how did I get so lucky'

'More like how did we get so lucky to be here with you'

'Now more importantly, what are the others doing'

'Jonah's looking at phone, Jack is texting someone and zach is looking around the room'

'Jacks probably texting Gabbie'

'Definitely, you should see the look on his face right now' I signed laughing a little making him laugh slightly

His beautiful smile and soft laugh were amazing.

'Your staring' he smiled

'Was not' I blushed while laughing.

'We're too' he signed smiling.

'Fine, but just because your laughs cute' I confessed looking at his face for any clues on how he felt.

'Stop' he giggled lightly hitting my chest before he lent down placing our foreheads together.

'Your too cute' I signed as he sat up straight.

'Right back at you' he grinned.

I smiled and as I was about to sign again I see Dr Kelly walk in with Daniels hearing aids so I point in her direction to let him know.

He turns to her and smiles as we all stand and follow her out to the front of the office. I notice that Daniel keeps glancing back at us to make sure we're here and it was adorable.

As we made it to the front desk to pay I told mrs Kelly to split it between me and Daniel so he didn't have to pay for the whole thing. He turned to me once he realized and lightly smacked my arm gaining my attention.

'Corbyn! What did you do that for!' He emphasized.

'I wasn't gonna make you pay the whole thing, just take it as a favor' i smiled back at him as he nodded in defeat.

That day I got to hear Daniels adorable voice again as he answered all of our questions.

I have not updated this book in FOREVER! But I am planning on making the pt 2 to the Daniel deaf chapter soon though.

This was requested for me to write. Sorry it took so long but hope you liked it :)

Wc: 426
Unedited