Daniel | Deaf

This is unnecessarily long but it's pretty good If i do say so myself

For as long as Daniel can remember he's been deaf, only hearing the faint ring in his ears, when he was born the doctors found out that he couldn't hear. From then on they've been trying to find the right hearing aids that would work for the poor baby boy with blue eyes.

It didn't effect the boy in his young ages, he just wasn't able to hear the simple instructions which made the parenting part harder. But his family loved him.

At age 5 the boy began to blast music from the large stereo in the family room as he laid next to it with his hand on the speaker to feel the booming beat. That's how his parents found him, every day.

They began to teach the miniature Daniel how to use the sign language they had learned just for him.

When Daniel was 10 his parents managed to buy him a set of hearing aids, the behind the ears or BTE.

They were a bit bulky but they helped him hear his first words. The whole family was in tears that day.

When Daniel was entering high school his parents thought it would be better for him to get the hearing aids he wanted, the mini behind the ear, it made it significantly harder for anyone to see especially if he wore hoddies and bennies.

Now Daniel was in a band called why don't we. He still had the mini BTE but that was his favorite. He didn't tell the boys about it, he just doesn't like to feel lesser like a burden.

He of course told jon the manager so when it came to his career everything was safe, especially the in ears and how they'd make those.

Jon was nice and helpful making Daniel and his family happy.

The boys had just finished their tour and now could live in the confort of their home.

-

The boys step into their house taking in a big breath of air before walking further on.

The five separated and filed into their rooms Daniel and jack in one and Jonah corbyn and Zach in another.

As the two boys stepped into the room a smile broke out onto Daniels face.

A content sigh slipping past his lips.

He shuffled to his bed and plopped his stuff on it, opening up his electronic bag and pulling out his alarm clock.

It was a special one his parents got him when he went into high school, it shakes the bed to a specified time since a sounded alarm won't work because he takes his hearing aids out to sleep and charge them.

Fixing the hood on his head Daniel knelt down on the ground by his bed. The brunette reached over to plug in the useful alarm and placing the shaking block below his mattress.

He stood up and continued to unpack his stuff after turning his hearing aid down to drown out the simple noises coming from his stuff.

He felt some movement from jacks side of the room and someone call his name.

"Yeah?!" The brunette called back turning around slowly walking out of the room as he raised the volume on his hearing aids.