update

Hi guys
It's been some tough few days...

Firstly, I'm sending my love and wishing strength to every single one of you. If you're here reading my stories, I can only assume Naya had been a big part of your life, just like she was (and forever will be) a big part in mine.

I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I thought about deleting this whole account with all of my stories, things just didn't feel right to me anymore.

But then I figured that writing is probably the best release I could find for myself these days. This is how I express myself and express what I feel, and right now I feel a lot of things I just need to let out. And then I figured, if writing helps me, then maybe reading will help others?

So I wanted to hear your opinion...

In my opinion, I can either delete all of my stories or just keep write things to myself, without publishing anything.

But if reading new materials will be helpful to some of you, then I would want to do so just for you guys.

So, please tell what will help you most to cope with the situation. I just don't know what is the right thing to do anymore...

And if you'd really want me to keep on writing and publishing, I will be back to it in a few weeks just for you.

Stay strong guys and please please please take care. I love you all ♥️