two

*

I reached Dani's apartment 10 minutes later. Yeah I was playing those games already. I don't know if she feels those storm of emotions towards me too, but all I know is that I have to have this girl.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked again at the last text sent me, confirming I got to the right address before letting myself into the old building I was standing in front of.

I skipped to the forth floor and easily found the apartment. Number 23. I could hear the music blasting from inside and I couldn't help by chuckle. Her neighbors must be already irritated by the young girl who moved here only a week ago.

I took a deep breath as I ran my fingers through my hair, hoping I look descent enough after climbing 4 floors, before I knocked on the door three times, hoping I knocked loud enough for her to hear me over the music.

"Coming!" I heard her yelling, and then the music stopped and I could hear her footsteps against the wooden floor.

The door flew open and I swear, I almost fell to my knees. She was even more beautiful than before, if that was possible. Her blonde hair was down, and I could see she haven't been dying it lately since I could see the clues to her dark brown color. She was barely wearing any make up, so I saw every single one of those freckles decorating her skin around her nose and cheeks. She fleshed a smile in my direction, and I noticed the most cute little dimples.

"You look good too." She said, snapping me out of my daze, and only then I realized I've been admiring her just in front of her face.

"Uhh, sorry I-"

I started, but her loud contagious laugh cut me off again. She took her hold around my wrist and pulled my inside, kicking off the door behind us. "You do look good." She then said, turning around on her heels and walking further into the place, hoping I'll follow behind.

She turned up the music again, but this time lower than she was listening before I got here. Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I let myself look around. This place was the tiniest, but it was sure enough for one person in Manhattan.

After taking two steps into the aparentan I was already standing in the middle of the living room, where she had a small couch and small wooden box that was placed upside down to use as a coffee table. Against the wall next to them stood a big, old, black piano, which I could tell was extremely old since it's keys were slowly turning yellow.

To the other side of us was the kitchen, just as small. But right next to it was a small round table with three chairs next to it.

"You like it?" Dani asked, watching how I scanned every corner of her apartment. "I'm still unpacking and have tons of shit to organize, but that's what I have so far." She said, nodding toward the closed and half open boxes that were literally everywhere.

"Mhm." I nodded my head, confirming I did like it.

The building was an old building. I guess that's how she could afford herself staying in here. The walls were red bricks walls, and the window was the dirtiest, I could barely see through. But this place was sweet and warm already, I bet Dani will do great things in here.

"So, are you hungry?" Dani asked clapping her hands together.

"Starving," I confessed in a chuckle.

She nodded her head and signed me to take my seat next to the round table as she poured the both of us dinner.

We were having pasta that was cooked just to the right time, along with Alfredo sauce and some chopped mushrooms and onions. She poured the both of us a glass of white wine and finished off with some Parmesan cheese for the both of us.