Minho Imagine #6

"Dont-" he winces. "Dont do that."

I continue dabbing at the cuts on Minho's knuckles, and face, completely ignoring what he's saying.

"If you wanna shucking heal, you'll let me do my job." I say, without looking up at him.

"What if I dont wanna shucking heal?" He says, groaning.

I roll my eyes, pressing harder on his wounds. Sometimes he can be so stubborn its legitimately unbearable, up to the point where you don't care what happens to him.

But I can't not care about him. Just impossible.

"Well, then you'll let me shucking help you because you love me." I say, a grin tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"Fine," he mumbles. "Only because I love you."

I chuckle lightly at my victory before returning to his cuts, drawing gasps, groans, and pain induced wincing. For once he looked vulnerable.

Once I was finished, he kept on staring at me while I put away everything, his eyes boring into my skull.

I clenched my jaw, not looking up at him.

"Something interesting about me Minho?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see him shaking his head, one of his signature smirks plastered on his face.

"Then what?"

"Nothing." He answers briskly, not taking his eyes off me.

I roll my eyes, sliding a drawer shut before taking a seat next to him. He slips his calloused hand into mine, intertwining our fingers.

"Why did you even punch Thomas?" I ask him, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"The shuck greenie doesn't know when to shut up." He says simply, clearly not wanting to go on, though I continue to press him further.

"About...?"

He glances over at me, raising an eyebrow. "Why do you care?"

His words seemed cold. Devoid of all emotion.

He really didn't wanna talk about this.

"I just do, Minho." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He bites his lip, leaning his head on mine.

"Well if you must know, he was asking too many questions. About what? About why Newt always limped, or if you were," he fake shudders. "Single. He asked questions about you."

Now of course, I had no idea why Newt limped, and obviously I wanted to know.

Though I dont ask him about it, just yet.

"Is Minho jealous?" I tease, shoving him playfully.

"Nah," he says, baffled. "I don't get jealous."

"You're jealous." I grin, poking his cheek. "Jea-lous."

"I'm notttt." He says, in a sing song voice.

Why can't this guy just admit he's jealous? What's so bad about being jealous?

"You are."

He shoots me a side-glance, before cupping my face in his hands, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Fine, okay? I'm jealous. Thomas needs to know that you're mine." He mutters quietly. "Not his."

I give him a small smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"As if I'd ever go out with the greenie."

Minho chuckles lightly, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke. "Now that, I know."

He grins, before pressing his lips to mine.

Our mouths moved in sync with mine, his tongue invading my mouth.

I used to find French kissing gross, but when you're doing it with someone you like, it isn't so bad.

And of course, just when things were about to get interesting, a certain someone decides to burst into the room.

"Oi, Minho, Alby needs you t-" Newt stops dead in his tracks, staring at us. "Bloody shuck, are you guys making out, for what like the bloody seventh time today?"

I pulled away from Minho, smiling at Newt sheepishly.

"What the shuck do you want Newt?" Groaned Minho, getting up, and walking over to Newt.

"Alby bloody needs you for something." Mumbles Newt, dragging Minho out the door, and leaving me alone in my thoughts.

Just great.

I guess I'll just sit here forever.

--

--

Oh idk this was bad oh well I'm hungry someone get me food.

OKAY ANYWAY I saw TMI was playing on the TV so like I watched like a quarter of it maybe half and now I'm gonna go buy the TMI series yep

AND IM GONNA READ IT AND BOOM