What He Does To Tease You

Thomas:

Thomas would basically follow you around while you're working, and do whatever actions you do, a huge grin on his face.

The other Gladers play along by telling you how much better of a job Thomas is doing, but you know that's not true

Thomas doing this results in you calling him a slinthead before giving him a light kiss on the lips.

Minho:

You're basically a head shorter than Minho, so this is what he teases you about.

Every time he teases you, he does it extremely loudly so that everyone in the history of the freaking universe can hear him.

Since he does this, you get payback by turning your head every time he tries to kiss you, thus causing him to smirk and pin you against the wall, or tree, or whatever, and he then nuzzles his nose with yours, and then kissing you sweetly.

Newt:

Newt loves to copy whatever you say with his adorable British accent, and he does it extremely loudly, so that everyone hears.

Since he does this you always say stupid things like:

"Look at all those chickens!" While pointing to the geese,

And you'd always sing Hey Mickey! (It's the video ignore the video and dialogue it's from a movie but the song is there) because when Newt sings its adorable but sounds incredibly stupid, which is what you tease him about.

This results in him tackling you to the ground, tickling you until you're on the brink of tears, and then he'd kiss your forehead, then your nose, and finally your lips.

Gally:

Gally would always exaggerate to Alby about the things you say and do to him, (you bastards don't think dirty.)  Thus earning you time in the Slammer.

He always shows up and sits in the Slammer with you, but you try to ignore him, being fake mad.

He thinks of this as alone time, considering he's always with his buddies.

Then he'll keep telling you stupid corny jokes to make you talk to him, and so that he can hear your adorable laugh.

You usually laugh so hard at the way Gally delivers his jokes, that your hair falls over your face, which Gally takes the opportunity to tuck loose strands of hair behind your ears and kiss you, his warm hands cupping your face.

††

††

A/Nhonestly.. I find this one really cute lmao.

Idk about you (but I'm feeling 22) but I find this really adorable too like omfg.

Okayyyy thennn

Follow me on IG btw .. @shuck.it.you.shanks

Tank woo Noooseesss

xx