The Weight Part 2

everyone give Canadian Cheese a round of applause for being weird and adding weird things into this prefrence. cough again. but i took them out :3

hEY ITS CANADIAN CHEESE bbs xxxxxxxx so I have a question for y'all why do you like me I've got major problems like k canadian cheese is bye

. i decided not to do a song lawl ok cool

Thomas:

"Hey Y/N," Thomas smiled at you from his doorway.

You chuckled rubbing your sore eyes, "Hey Thomas. I just came to pick up a few things I think you forgot to put in the boxes."

Thomas' smile faltered. It had been two months since the incident and since you were almost out of his life. You had organised that he would pack the rest of your stuff, and he agreed. He just didn't pack all of it.

"Thomas?" you asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

He regained his posture quickly, "Uh, no, I'm pretty sure I packed everything."

"Thomas that's one of my photos right there," you frowned in confusion, pointing to the photo of you and your old dog that was on the hall table behind him.

He shut the door slightly, "No it's not."

Your eyebrows furrowed further, "Yeah it is," you watched Thomas shuffle on his feet uncomfortably, "Thomas give me the photo," you demanded taking a step forward only for him to grab your hips and push you away, "Thomas let me in to get my shit!" you fumed.

Thomas closed his eyes and held back and unwanted sob.

(CANADIANCHEESE IS CRYING)

"Y/N..please- I just-"

You pushed passed him, finally being pushed over the edge. When you entered your eyes landed on his laptop. Then on the three photos he still had of you. One was a photo of you, him and your nephew. 

"Why are you on my facebook page?" you asked, ignoring his calls for you.

You found yourself sitting on his cough with the laptop on your lap.

"I was checking if you were in a relationship." he answered from behind you.

You sighed, "Why? To check if I was with Newt? Because I'm not."

"I saw." he mumbled.

You pushed the laptop off of your lap and stood up to face him.

"I haven't talked to him since," Thomas confessed, "Only you."

"And why talk to your cheating ex instead of your best friend?" 

"He was in that bed with you. I don't know why but I'm madder at him."

"Thomas this is all bull-"

"I still love you. After what you did. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you," he grabbed your arms roughly, tears finalling rolling down his cheeks, "Please let us try again."

"Thomas that's not how it works," you mumbled, "I'm supposed to beg for your forgivness. I'm supposed to be crying."

His arms fell from yours and he shook his head, "You don't love me anymore."

"No! Of course I fucking do! But you don't really want this. You can move "

"Shut up!" he cried out, pulling you in and holding you to his chest.

Your hands fisted his shirt and you lay your head against his chest, his arms wrapping around your waist, crying hard. All he wanted was you. All he wanted was you in his arms and still be his.