Where He Kisses You

Thomas:

Your neck. After you guys totally make out, he ends it all by kissing your neck, which makes you giggle. He leaves a hickey every time, which makes all the other gladers laugh, but of course you have to give him a matching one too.

Minho:

Everywhere. He doesn't like to be restricted to one area, and although you always insist that you're ugly, he believes that that every part of you is beautiful. (Don't go thinking dirty-_- please don't)

So usually your foreheads would be touching, and he'd whisper sweet nothings to you, before leaning in to kiss you, while tickling you. Then while you're toppling over laughing he'll lightly kiss downwards to your stomach, making you giggle.

Newt:

Your cheek. He doesn't really enjoy showing much PDA, but in private he's a madman. He believes that kissing your cheek shows the other gladers that your his, and no one else's. Of course, like I said before, of course you guys make out in private though.

Gally:

Your nose. He'd start off by gazing into your eyes, grinning, and then he'd lightly kiss your nose and fit his lips with yours, smiling into the kiss, while wrapping his arms around you. After all that, he'd break away, grinning, and nuzzle his nose with yours.

A/N: okay I'm assuming you guys know my favourite characters from TMR. there's 3.. Kind of 4 but I still say 3. Anyway if you don't know comment and guess unless of course you don't want to. Because I can't do anything about that.

Bei noses x;