He's Drunk (Part 3)

I AM PERFECTLY INCOMPLETE IM STILL WORKING ON MY MASTERPIECE OOOOHHHHHHHH

cough slay

Thomas:

You grimanced from across the fire, your arms across your chest in an angered matter. Thomas, may I remind is your boyfriend, was giggling like a drunken idiot (which he was) while sprawled across Teresa's lap. A growl sounded from the back of your throat, your dirt covered nails digging into the sides of your arms. Minho snickered from beside you, clearly enjoying your frustration with the newest and the last Glader.

"Shuck off," you scowled and Minho, your nose scrunching up in distaste of his amusement, "I don't see you doing anything to help me."

"Why don't you do something yourself?" Minho immediately replied.

Your lips lifted into a snarl, "I hope he wakes up tomorrow with a hangover that hits him as hard as Newt hit Ben with that shovel."

Minho pursed his lips, holding back another one of his signature smirks, "We could try make him jealous.."

You raised your eyebrows at him, rolling your eyes the slightest.

"I don't mean kissing," he droned with a dull voice, "Just like, sit on my lap, laugh, holding my arm, I don't know. Feel up my amazing abs for all I care. Just don't touch my lips. I- Uh..I like.."

You stood up and swung your legs around him, holding on his shoulders with a smirk.

"You like what?" you laughed, rubbing your hand up and down his arm.

Minho's eyes flickered behind you, "I like boys, slinthead," he then looked you in the eye and smirked, "He's watching with crossed arms and a very adorable pout."

"Don't check out my boyfriend, you ass." you laughed lightly, patting him on the shoulder, "So you like boys? Is that why you stare at Newt all the time?! Oh my shuck, you're so into him! Aren't yo-"

Arms wound around your waist and pulled you off of Minho's lap. You wobbled a bit then gained your balance, your eyebrows furrowing. Thomas was now in front of Minho, all his weight shifted onto one foot with his arms crossed sassily against his chest. His lips were almost pout like and his whiskey brown eyes were saddened looking, making his features look like a sad puppy.

"That's me girlfry!" Thomas accused, wiggling a finger in Minho's face with a babyish voice, "Donut touch her!"

Minho nodded, pretending to care. Thomas turned to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his head into your neck. You giggled when  Minho looked at you and mouthed, 'girlfry?'

Minho:

After that short incounter in the medjack room, you and Minho were never the same. You never dated. You never even considered kissing him. I think both of your horny mouths freaked eachother out more then you thought. When in the maze it was awkward silence. But you still checked him out more then you should when you were the one behind. You liked watching his arms flex and his legs move, sometimes you saw his neck tense, which was hot.

He even lifted up his shirt to wipe sweat off his forehead occassionally, which means you either saw his brilliant back or his amazing abs. You didn't mind which. Today, you and Minho split up since Thomas was sick. It was boring and uneventless. But because of the unfamiliar section you did get lost a few times (more like ten).

You heard an angered shout come from the Map Room and a worried Newt limping towards you. 

"Who is that?" you hissed once he was in close enough range.