What He Worries About When He's Not Around

Thomas:

He worries that the other Gladers are gonna try to flirt with you, and that you'll end up leaving him in the end.

You reassure him by cuddling with him after he gets back from his daily run, kissing his cheek and then his lips.

Minho:

He worries that one day you'll get sick of him, his sassiness (awe Minho I'd never get sick of your sassiness), and his attitude.

To reassure him, you always tell him how much you love him and everything you love about him before you two go to bed, you basically sleeping on top of him, your head resting on his chest.

Newt:

He worries that you'll get annoyed by his silly accent that no one else in the Glade has, even though you find it extremely adorable.

You reassure him by mocking his accent, and he usually laughs at your interpretation of his voice, resulting in him kissing you for no apparent reason, but just because he's Newt, and he can.

Gally:

His eyebrows, and his anger issues.

As stupid as it seems, he's pretty self conscious about his eyebrows, because theyre like Nike swipes (somebody commented that but I forgot who). And he always thinks that you'll leave him because of his anger issues.

You reassure him by kissing his nose and telling him how much you love him.

According to the other Gladers, you're the only one who can calm him down, and he'll basically tear apart anybody else who tries.

††

A/N:
Okay so I'm gonna try to come up with as many preferences/imagine I can.

I do more preferences than imagines but yeah.