His Favourite Season (AU)

It says AU because it doesn't snow or rain in the Glade.. Listen to the freaking music

--

--

Thomas:

Spring.
This is his favourite season (to spend with you) because he loves tackling you while you're offguard, and he'd start tickling you out of no where.
Then, after you settle down, he'd pick a flower out of the field that you guys lay in, and tuck it behind your ear, taking that opportunity to lean in and kiss you.

Minho:

Winter.
Mainly because it's really cold and it involves a ton of cuddling.
Andddd... spooning, though you probably already guessed that considering its Minho.
He thinks of winter as a time of romance, cuddling, spooning, (what even), and kissing, obviously.
Cheesy, though he doesn't care. He'd do anything to be close to you.

Newt:

Fall/Autumn
This is his favourite season (to spend with you) because he just loves the weather in fall, with the added bonus of you being there.
He loves it when you wear beanies during fall, and he just loves leaf piles, for no reason, especially pushing you in them.
He would then follow behind you, both of you landing in a pile of leaves, laughing hysterically, until he'd pull you over so that you would be lying on top of him, and then he'd pull you down towards him, pressing his lips against yours.

Gally:

Summer.
Mostly because of swimming (with you) and c'mon everybody has fun in water.
He'd usually push your head underwater so that you couldn't surface, though he would usually know when to stop.
You'd react to this by swimming off in fake anger, before returning to him while he's off guard, pulling his swim-trunks off, and immediately turning in the other direction as to not see that unholy sight.
HE'D react to that by (obviously) hunting his shorts down while trying not to poison the minds of children, and then racing back to you, tackling you as much as one can while in water, pushing you deeper underwater until your back is touching the pool floor.
He'd then grin at you, and press his lips against yours, until both of you can no longer breath, considering you're still underwater.

--

--

WHY WAS THE GALLY ONE SO LONG I DONT EVEN KNOW (that sounds wrong)

I JUST LIKE THE GALLY ONE OKAY.
okay.

Ole.

xx