Leadership. Battle Strategy. Camp.

My papa told me that there is a special camp in Virginia and he would take me and Nate there to be safe along with my pack. As I was packing my bag, I was trying to decide what to bring along. Nate wanted me to bring Rosetta along too. Nikkie and Rafael came too along with my sister, Ria. Rafael fell in love with her while we were at the party. Nikkie and Scott did as well; they met while the pack, Nate, and I went to the shop for supplies. The two couples are so cute together. Nikkie and Ria don't get along that much but, I know they will learn how to get along once they know how much the people in their lives mean to them. Mostly all my friends and family are coming on this trip for a surprise, then they will travel back home to protect the loved ones in their dwellings.

Papa showed us our cabins and Nate was in the room next to me. There was a shield that protected the camp from evil spirits and people. I gave Rosetta water and food, and then I unpacked my stuff and belongings. After Rosetta finished her food, I put her in her cage and she took a nap. The day went by and I convinced them to work together for the surprise. They agreed and I told Nate that one day, I will be a planner for any event. Even for ours or any member of the packs. Then, I told him that I loved him and he smiled. He then started to set up for the surprise. I went to my cabin and started on it as soon as possible. I gathered everyone and told them to get ready.

I ordered everything I needed for the special surprise. The flowers were in bouquets that have roses, purple, white and blue orchids with a touch of pink. Aurie, Anna, Bonnie, Elena, Katherine and Jules were getting ready along with Arridessa. The guys are getting ready as well and they look dashing. I ordered the perfect dresses and tuxedos for a double wedding. I asked the brides and grooms to get ready for a party but, it was their wedding outfits. Nikkie, Ria, Rafael and Scott looked so surprised. Everyone got ready and gathered for the ceremony on the lake during the sunset and then it will set into the full moon. The ceremony went very well and it was beautiful with the candle light. Dinner was a splendid cuisine from a great caterer.

All is well in the woods and the couples are happy. Then, I tell Nate,

"Nate, I love you. <3"

We went swimming the next day to the caves. The married couples stayed on a yacht to enjoy a small honeymoon. All of us stayed outdoors for the whole day. Nate and I wanted to go hiking in the mountains to a meadow in the center of the woods. It was time for lunch to start and papa sent his two best hunters. I killed a mountain lion and Nate killed a huge boar. Papa says that I have to start using Enryha so I can be prepared for the evil that is coming for us. I was so happy that I went hunting with Nate and that we spent time together.

Nate and I brought the lunch home and everybody ate. I gave Rosetta the leftovers and she ate all of it with the bones. The pack and I started training for the battle and when all of them tried to strike at once, I used Enryha to blast them out of the way. My wind magic is very useful because I am a contractor. I can channel energy by the things around me to have enough power to use the wind magic. Papa was so proud of me and the pack because of the improvement of our battle training. I didn't get much battle scars, but the pack looked a little bruised from the magic and the Enryha.

Everyone went to take a nap while Nate and I took a stroll on the long beach. Nate says that he likes the way that my hair flows in the breeze, and how my eyes shine in the sun. His blue eyes are as blue as the ocean water. We went swimming around the cove and then we went hiking to a huge waterfall and the mountains. Nate jumped off the cliff and dove in doing a summersault while diving into another cave one-thousand feet down. Nate was super incredible and handsome while doing it.

After, we all gathered in the camp grounds to start a special ceremony for me to give me the energy that I need. I harnessed so much energy that came from a lot of my ancestors. My Enryha that dad gave to me when we found out that evil was coming got from a pinkish-red to a crimson-red. It was flaming hot and I was ready to use its power. Nate was very happy that I got my full power and excited to be here with me. Papa always tells me,
"Arrieta, I am so proud of you because you are my grand-daughter and you make me feel that there is still so many solutions to the hardest problems. I love you my sweet Nene girl. <3