Our Special Trip

Nate was a great skateboarder. He says he feels like a human when he skates and loves the wind pressuring to his face. So, I decided to do something for our one-month anniversary. My dad did not want to tell him until we arrived. We went to a wonderful hotel and it was only one hour away by truck and on foot. When we got there, we signed in at the concierge's desk. I had a room with Nate and dad went home. He would call when it is time to do a job. There is still a little hint of evil in this world. So, we went to our room and unpacked.

When we were done, we went to a boutique that sells men and women's clothing. We bought shoes, t-shirts, shorts, jeans and skateboards. We went to greet Aiden, Ray'lani and the pack. Nate and I had so much fun skating and playing games. After, we all went to eat lunch. Nate and I shared some delicious sandwiches and strawberries dipped in luscious chocolate. Aiden went shopping with Ray'lani, and bought her a sapphire necklace. Nate and I went walking to the highest peak in California. It was a cliff surrounded by a beach. When we got there, we wanted to do something very extreme.

Nate and I wanted to see how long it would take to run around California passing every single street. Later, he was panting so hard like a dog. I was still up and running. Nate and I took a cab to the hotel and rested for a few hours. After a week passed, we all got called home. My dad wanted to go to Reginald's house with everybody else. Nate and I were going to be alone for two weeks. My dad wanted us to watch the house while they were gone. The pack stayed with us too.

It was time for Nate and me to have our second date. The pack was to go out late until midnight. Nate wanted me to stay in my room until everything was ready. Several hours later, Nate came in with a rose. I was dressed in an elegant purple dress. Nate was in a black suit with a tie. He escorted me to the dining room and he covered my eyes. When he opened it, I was so surprised. Nate made dinner and it was so elegant. He baked a chocolate cake with pudding in the inside. It also had strawberries on top. He also cooked a baked chicken to perfection with steamed rice.

We ate salads and frits for dessert along with the cake. I was so happy. Our trip was so wonderful to the most perfection. It extended to a month because my dad interrupted it. Nate was so happy that we got to go back to California. We went to other boutiques and restaurants. Everyone was so nice to us and they had made us some heart-shaped necklaces. When we were in the center of the park, he asked me, "Arrieta Danielle Rose, will you be my date to the dance on Friday?" I said, "Yes, I will. And, I love you."

We went shopping to buy outfits for the dance. I was so happy he asked me. We had one more week before we have to go back home. We went back to the hotel to eat in the room. Nate and I got pasta and fruits. We still had time to go skateboarding and to the mall. He had so much fun. Nate looked very happy. We were supposed to go home on Sunday. Then, we have school on Monday. The city inspired me to paint and I painted a scene from the movie. The movie was so beautiful. One of the bests of all time.

Nate would go skating every day. I would always watch and see what he would do. He came up with so many tricks and flips. Nate and I would go to the children's learning center and we would teach them math. They were the most amazing students ever. Nate was so funny and the kids loved him. But not as much as I loved him. We went to a special place called "Shae'Ola Premiere". There were so many skateboards and I bought one with a skull and all types of logos. He loved it and we went to the hotel. It was night time and we were very exhausted.

So, we slept for eight hours and woke up at eight o'clock in the morning. Nate and I ordered breakfast to our room. It was delicious. We ate strawberries and velvet cake. Nate and I went to the beach and we swam for the longest time. The water was nice and cold. Nate tried to see if he can hold his breath for an hour in a small cave with little air. But, he only lasted for about thirty-five minutes. The days passed and we did so much more exciting things together. On our last day, we started to pack. It was so romantic because we ate at a special restaurant for lunch. Then, we strolled back to the hotel.

We sat for a while and Nate says, "Thank you and I love you, Arrieta Danielle." I said, "Well, I love you too, Nate McCall Ross. You are my one and only in my life, and you will be in my heart for the longest time ever in this life."He says, "Well, shall we go?"

I said, "Yes, we shall. We should go home and explore what has not been. Because my love for you has already been discovered." <3...LID