Nate Searches And Searches For The Love Of His Life

I was being dragged through the woods. They ran for approximately one-hundred, fifty-six miles due west of Carolina. They tried to force me to give the location of Max's father. But, I wouldn't give it up even if he smacked me. They found the tracker in my hairpiece. Max crushed it into tiny pieces. Nate can't track me by satellite now. But, I knew he wouldn't stop looking for me. Well, back at home, Nate and my dad were thinking of a plan. My pack was searching for food to pack for along the way and for me when they find me.

Nate asked the fairies to help track my scent. Rafael helped Aaron Ray track me due west. They started running and the vampires were in the center. Nate's pack was taking the right flank. And my dad's pack was taking the left. Dad, Nate, Aaron Ray, Rafael, and the fairies took the center-forward. Aaron was catching my fresh scent. Nate made the two top trackers work together. They started to find fresh scents every hour. If a pack was set to find me, it would be mine, Nate and my dad's. Nate's love for me was much stronger than everything else combined. My love for him was greater than anything combined too.

Aiden told Ray'lani to call Reginald. She told him that Max was going to Pennsylvania to free his father. Reginald covered his castle with a whole lot of security. Nate was really mad at Max that he swore to kill him once he got his hands on Max. Aiden told the other vampires to look for other scents that were like a dog or lycan. He thought it could help find me. Nate was sad and mad at himself for letting me out of sight. Nate didn't even want to eat anything. He was so determined to find the love he lost and try to get it back. He thought he wasn't a good enough protector. But, I know he will find me.

Max was using me to help find his dad. I suddenly heard Nate's howl over the sunset. I howled through my special stone. I didn't have to make it so loud for him to hear it. Nate and I found hope again. Nikkie flew ahead to find me. After I told her the destination we were going to, she went back to tell Nate. I was so hungry and very thirsty. Max noticed and said, "If you are hungry, we will arrive to Reginald's castle in about sixteen hours. It is where my father is and I will free him so we can be united once again." The key around his neck was the only obstacle that was holding Nate and I apart. So, I changed into my third form, the lycan, and I broke free. I grabbed the key from Max and I ran to Reginald's castle by vampire speed. I asked him to open the door and he did so when I showed him the key to the cell. He asks, "How did you get the key?" And, I showed him my lycan form. I told him Max was coming to free his dad. Then, he tells me to go and hide in one of the rooms. I ended up in the armory and I suited up. I grabbed the sword that was best for me. I heard a crash in every section of the castle. They were trying to break in and take out everyone in the castle. After they burst through that door, I slashed the weakest in half and he fell to the ground. I took out one by one slowly and painfully. I left Max for last and he begged for mercy. I put him in the cell next to his father and he smiled. I thanked Reginald for the equipment and he let me keep the sword.

I locked all the doors and went to take a shower in one of their guest bedrooms. I went to bed and I borrowed some of Ray'lani's clothes. I slept for about two hours. Then, I heard my door open and close. I gripped my sword and that was under the bed and jumped off of the bed. I stood there pointing the sword in the direction of the intruder. I suddenly looked into the intruder's eyes and dropped the sword. I ran to him because it was the love of my life who found me, it was Nate. I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately. I haven't seen him for a week and I missed him. I hugged him, kissed him, and caressed him.

Nate told me, "I am so sorry. I love you and promise I will protect you with all my life." I said, "Well, just love me and be mine forever." After, he said to me, "I will love and cherish you forever." We slept for about five hours and woke up at six o'clock to go for a walk. We talked about everything they did and what I did. I told him about the sword and Max with his pack. He was so proud of me for dealing with it by myself. Before we returned home, we ate breakfast. Luckily, they brought some for me. I went down to talk to Max. Nate and our pack flanked me on both sides. I asked Max, "Are you happy now?" He said, "Yes. Thank you, Arrieta. Because of you, I am united with my last family member." We said our goodbyes and left.

We headed home and I ran ahead with Nate. He promises to never leave my side. And when he had to, he has our pack to protect me. I told him about my lycan transformation and he was impressed. I love him and care to protect him as he would do for me.

Nate McCall
Ross is mine forever and ever for all eternity in this life until death do us part...<3