Nate & Arrieta

After school, Aiden and I ran home to get ready. Aiden was going to Ray'lani's house while I go to Nate's house. When I got home, I got ready and took my supplies. I started running and got to Nate's house in thirty seconds. Nate answered the door and said," Arrieta, come meet my parents." His parents have to sniff their guests before they are kindly greeted. Nate's parents are a lot like my dad's side of the family. So, when they were done, they told me," You are sweet but, you are vicious as well. You are a hybrid." I said," Yes. I am a hybrid of a vampire and a werewolf." They gasped but, they greeted me because wolves are like family.

Nate took me outside and we did part of our project for Ms. JoJean's class. After, we went to his training center. It had everything I loved. Nate asked me, "Arrieta, where did you learn those moves?" I said, "I learned it from my grandparents. But, two of them are not with us anymore." Nate tells me, "Well, I am sorry for your losses." I sighed and we started training. When I was about to run home, Nate asked me if I can teach him some of the moves I did. I said yes and gave him my address. I ran home and said yes to myself and screamed.

I went hunting with the pack as part of my training. I caught all the major targets. My father was so proud of me. He always told me, "When feeding, don't let the target's blood take over your body." But, he always meant, "Don't lose control when feeding." Since I was part vampire, he was worried. The whole pack was. So, the next day at school, Nate dropped by my locker. He asked, "See you after school?" I said yes and he walked over to me. He kissed me on my cheek and walked away. I was blushing when I went to meet up with my friends at the creativity tree. Nate came over every night to practice. He even got along with my family. Nate was getting better every day. My father took him hunting with us. My dad just wanted to show off my hunting skills. The weekend was boring but, I had Nate to keep me busy.

Mondays were so bad because we had assembly. I thought Nate wasn't coming to school. But, he was right there on the stage holding a box and a rose in one hand, then the microphone in the other. He walked to the front row where I was. He asked me, "Arrieta Danielle Rose, will you go on a date with me and be my girlfriend?" I said, "Yes. I will, Nate McCall Ross." He opened the box and gave me a promise ring. There was a carving that said, "I, Nate McCall Ross, will protect and love you forever, till' death do us part, Arrieta Danielle Rose." Everyone cheered when he put the ring on my finger. He kissed me and we went to homebase. Our homebases combined when they found out we were together. Nate added guys to our pack. He told them to protect me with their lives. In first, it was Danny, Andy, and Scott. They were so glad because they could smell the meat in my bag. Aaron Ray got transferred to all my classes.
I wanted him to be because he was Nate's best tracker. Nate would walk me to third because we had second period together. He kissed me until ten seconds before the tardy bell. Then, I would run and make it in the door. Nate says he loves it when I run fast. Now, I usually use my wolf side when hunting. I even wolf out before a fight or if I get really mad. So when I calm down, he always comforts me. During lunch, we all go hunting as a pack. JoeJohn and Scott were at my sides to make sure I didn't get hurt. All the guys think I am an expert because I always get the kills. Nate says he loves it when my fur flows back. My eating has improved. Nate took me out for dinner for our first date. We went out of the country. He gave me a box with my name carved into it. There was a necklace with one of the sweetest carvings ever.

It said, "You are my everything and my one and only. Arrieta Danielle, I love you. Love, Nate McCall, Your love..." I ate a mountain lion and it was delicious. I already knew that he was mine and he loved me too. We howled at the large moon together. He took me home and we danced and danced. We went around the city and pranced like a happy couple that we are. Nate and I went to the roof tops of the city houses. I told him about the game and we agreed to go see Seth, Aaron Ray, and Danny. They scored so many points. I told Nate they were MVP's. We left with them to the after party and saw Aiden and Ray'lani. Nate and I went to get drinks and to get to the crew. After they changed out of uniform, we went to the beach. Nate and I walked along the shore and picked flowers. Then when I was not paying attention, he charged at me and we both splashed into the water. I dove down and swam away so he could catch me.

Once I got away, Nate dove down too and tried to sneak up on me. But, I just let him catch me. Nate is the sweetest guy I have ever met. We went to another island and walked along that shore. It had beautiful trees and flowers. We went back and the guys were still in the water. I told them to hurry up so we could catch the premiere of "Awake". It was so cool because Scott and Seth got scared when they took out the drill. It was so funny to watch. They almost peed their pants. Every single time, those to flinched. Nate comforted me but, I did not need it. I just love it when he holds me.

We raced back to Scott's house and played video games. I could even beat them in that. Nate had to go and get us a drink. So, I kept laughing with triumph. He returned with two colas and an apple. Nate shared it with me and it was delicious. He took me home and we stayed up late. Ever since he was my boyfriend, my dad has been happier. He was so glad I found something I loved besides practice and hunting. Nate and my father were like best buds. They would schedule meetings together on when to hunt. Even our pack was able to hunt with us now. I was glad we were getting closer. My dad thinks he will even propose in the next year.

So, Nate was sleeping over at my house. He told me that my dad wants us to go somewhere alone for two months. Since Nate and I were ahead of all the classes, they accepted it for us to go. I was happy that my dad set this up. He never did it with any of my other "friends". No-one would tell me where though.