Evil Upon Our Dwelling

When I was done with my training and the pack knew how to work together to take down the enemy, we all went home and papa told dad that I was ready to fight against Marcus or anything else that came at me. My mom took my brothers and sisters to a cabin in the mountains so they can be safe from the evil darkness's power. When the pack and I were eating dinner with my papa and my dad, there was a sudden crash in the kitchen. My dad went to check what it was and one minute later, he came crashing onto the dining table. Marcus was the one who came out of the kitchen and there were two kids that were on each side of him. I knew that they were his kids, Mikkie and Jesse, the twins.

Mikkie started to come at me while Marcus and Jesse went after my dad, papa and the pack. Mikkie tackled me down to the dining table and barked at me. She says that the Enryha should be hers and that her dad should be the chief. I told her that my dad was rightfully chosen to inherit that entire share papa gave him and that her dad is a jerk. Mikkie was so fierce and as mean as her dad. Jesse put up a good fight with Scott and Aaron, but I taught them to be good fighters and special martial artists. Nate, papa and dad fought Marcus and papa was disappointed with him for planning an attack against me.

Papa helped dad so Nate can help me with Mikkie, and the pack took care of Jesse. I used my Enryha and Mikkie was so jealous because she was supposed to inherit the Enryha from her dad that papa was supposed to give him. As soon as Mikkie charged at me, I used the sword to knock her to the ground and she stayed still. I went to help papa and dad with Marcus. Nate and the pack took down Jesse together and came over to help us. We defeated Marcus by tricking him with the wind magic and the pack snuck up behind him and Nate knocked him out with a stick. Papa was so proud of us and for some reason, he told us not to lock him up.

When they woke, we all discussed something so shocking. Papa only set up this whole thing to prepare me for any real danger. I was surprised that dad was in on it too. Nate was happy for all of us because we worked together and defeat them. Mom came home and she said that she was so proud of me. Nate and I went outside and he took me to a bench and he told me to sit down and listen. He asks me,
"Arrieta Danielle Rose, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my lawful wedded wife?" I said, "Yes, I will Nate McCall Ross. And, I love you. Forever and ever my love you will be." I thought to myself, "Oh my god, we are getting married..." <3=LID=Love Is Divine...
We ran in to tell my family and mom agreed to help me with the decorations. Dad, Nate and the rest of the guys went out to celebrate while the girls planned the perfect wedding. I was so glad that dad had given him permission since the trip to California. My mom and I planned for about ten hours and then we went to bed. Mikkie slept in the guest bedroom with two beds because Jesse was going to sleep in that room with her. Ray'lani and Aiden were so happy for me and they congratulated us when they found out the next day at breakfast.

Breakfast was so delicious and the whole family was there. Aunt Shar said she would help including nana. We decided to have the ceremony in after my coronation of being princess. Dad and papa tested me if I was ready by sending Marcus, Jesse and Mikkie. They were not mad at all, because it was all just a test. Ej was so happy for me and all of my friends and teachers, but especially Ms. JoJean. She agreed to bring Channing to the wedding with her. JessiAnn and the other fairies were super happy for me. They helped me pick out the invitation decorations and my dresses.

Nate and I graduated and had two whole weeks until my coronation, so we had to decide quickly. Nate wanted to wear red and black with the boys and I chose a crimson-red for the girls. One week has passed and a lot of decorations for both ceremonies were being done. I was to wear black to the coronation and my white gown to the wedding. The last week went by fast and it was time. Mom started the coronation and presented me with my crown and the special, silver sword of our vampire coven.

It was time for my wedding and I got ready. I met every one of the girls outside and we walked down the aisle with their men at their sad and my mom with me. When I got to the altar, Nate was waiting for me and the last part was so memorable cause that is when we said, "I do." They all cheered and we went to the reception. It was so beautiful and so delightful. Ray'lani and Aiden presented the gift that I could open now because the twin of the bride has to give one and it was a special diamond necklace that had one sapphire in it and had a carving that said, "I love you my wonderful wife and we will be together forever." Turns out that it is from Nate and he gave Aiden to give to me and I kissed him and we danced the night away and he took me to our proposal place on the bench.

Nate says, "I love you and you will be in my heart for a million years."

Author's Note
Sorry for all the really late updates. Well that is it for now. I will keep you posted if I am doing the sequel. Okay love you my people. Bye bye :)