Something Tragic Summing to Good

Today was a great day because it was the day of the wedding. I was helping Ray'lani into her dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She was one of the most beautiful brides ever out of ten. I decided to leave her hair down and curl it. Her hairpiece was so "one of a kind". When we were done, we went outside to meet Ray'lani's father, Reginald. He was king of the vampires in Pennsylvania. Aiden was so nervous to meet his future father-in-law and get married. He asked me, "Arrieta, will you make sure this wedding goes great?" I said, "Yes, my brother. I promise you." Then, I checked everything else in five seconds.

When I walk outside, I see the most handsome guy at this wedding besides the groom. It was the guy I love, Nate. He was wearing a black suit with a white inside shirt and a red rose sticking out of the pocket. I ran to him and he kissed me gently. Most vampires wear black to weddings. I was wearing a shot, black dress that had a red rose attached to it. We started the ceremony. It was so beautiful that I almost cried.

Ray'lani walked down the aisle to Aiden. He was so happy. Right when Reginald was going to hand her over, there was a sudden crash in the reception area. It was Max and a whole pack of other lycans. I was confused that they passed the security. Max turned into his human form and called for Reginald. Max says, "Hello, Reginald." Reginald says, "Hello how is your father? Oh wait, you can't find him can't you?" Max orders him, "Give me my father or you'll die." Then, Max looks toward Ray'lani and sees the key on her neck. He charges for her and she looks defenseless. Reginald looked stone. When Max jumps on her, he rips the key off her neck and bites her. Max runs away with the key and his pack. Aiden sat at her side and sobbed while she changed very ill.

Aiden asked if I could give her some of my blood. But I said, "Aiden, I only could if she was bitten by werewolf, she was bitten by a lycan. She has to get blood from another lycan." While Nate and Aiden carried her inside, I gathered the other wolves and my father. We finished the ceremony and thought of a plan. We decided to ask the fairies to track the closest lycan for us. We went to Ms. Chargulaf's tree dome. Her daughter, Nikki, was there as well playing with Marcus. We asked them to help and they started to search. It took longer to find it but, we found it a couple of miles away from our home in Carolina. The fairies found one in Boston eating another couple. I was guessing it was going to Paris next. It was one of the most romantic places. Nikkie came with us and she casted a spell on the lycan which she named Rafael. The spell was to make him obey her. We took Rafael home and Nikkie told him to give Ray'lani blood. We then had to get Rafael and Nikkie home. First, Nikkie made Rafael to a lycan puppy. He was well behaved and acted like a full-grown lycan.
Nate and I saw Nikkie wearing her lavender dress that looked so pretty. For lunch, our pack went hunting and it was delicious. I wanted to go swimming and hiking. The water was super nice. We were having so much fun. Nate and I went diving to discover underwater caves. We kissed for air and we discovered so many caves together. It was the best day ever. Nate gave me a special stone. He said it could help find me if I ever get lost. All I had to do was howl through it lightly. My other tracker was in my backpack that was on the shore. We went to change and I put on my tracker. Aiden and Ray'lani found us on the shore. Ray-Ray and I went for a walk. She told me about Max and his father. She said, "Cyus is in Pennsylvania." Then we found an injured lioness. So, I patched her up and named her Rosetta.

We went back to Nate and the other guys. I was glad that she walked with me. I felt sad for Max though. His dad must be suffering for what he did. After, we went hiking. It was so great to spend time with friends. But, I had this feeling we were being followed. So, I turned back. I saw a lycan and it was Max. He held the key around his neck. Max's pack was right behind him. Nate turned back because I was gone. Nate saw Max and he tried to save me but, something happened. Nate was so shocked and mad.

Before I knew it, two lycans from Max's pack grabbed me. Nate ran for me but, he couldn't keep up. Nate howled over the horizon to call my dad and everyone else to find me. My dad's ears can hear from a million miles away. My mom gathered all the help she can find along with my brothers and sisters. She sent them to dad so she can get her family to come help. Nate told Aaron Ray to sniff out my scent into the correct direction. My dad got his pack ready to mobilize and find me. They all gathered in the center of the woods. My whole family was there too. I know they are doing whatever they can to find me.

I howled to the moon in synchronization,

"I am counting on all of you. Especially, my love, Nate McCall Ross. I know you will find me.....<3.....I love you and I know you will find me...
Nate McCall Ross....... <3