The High School Life

Once upon a time, there I, Arrieta Rose, was in my new home base at my new high school. My parents sent me there to help me use my abilities correctly. I was a hybrid. My father was the chief of a wolf pack from Romania. My mother was a vampire princess and my grandmother was a queen. My father's mom died and my mother's father did five years ago. Mostly everyone in my class was a full breed. My teacher was a centaur. I was the only hybrid for many generations ever. My fairy friends are Claire, Jessie, Monique, Maria and Amber. They were all fairies. Most of the boys in my class were warlocks. But, one guy stood out the most out of all of them. His name was Nate Ross.

Nate was a shapeshifter like me. He also shapeshifts into a wolf. Nate didn't really like my brother, Aiden. Wolves and vampires were sworn enemies. Aiden was like my mother, Laura. They are vampires. I also have two older sisters, Erika and Natalia like her. My younger sisters, Dornisha and Ria are like my father, Chief Embry. My parents loved each other even though they are different species. My father told me, 'Arrieta, one day you will unite the species and we will be a big family. Nate did not bark at me at all because I am part wolf. Nate and I had many classes together. We did not have first period together but, we sat together in second. Nate and I had to sit in a group with his pack. There were to be one girl and five boys.

Our first assignment was to give an explanation on the lives of centaurs in the 16th century. We thought as a group and I gave most of the answers. When we were done, we had to talk within the group to determinate the leaders of the group. My group's leader was Nate. Then, the bell rang for third period. I ran very fast and made it through the door in three seconds. Lunch was going on and I decided to go catch my food. I went down to the field and the gate was open. I caught a deer and two calves.
I mostly change into my wolf form. I always love changing into a wolf as big as a monster truck. I always carry another pair of clothes to change out of my stained clothes. Later, when I was done eating, I went back to school. Aiden was in the morgue eating human flesh with Ray'lani. Ray'lani was Aiden's girlfriend for about a century now. Nate and his pack came outside to the courtyard. I was my training for Martial Arts and Battle Training. Nate came over and said, "Cool moves. I hope we are in the same classes for M.M.A and B.T." I said "Thanks. I hope we are too. Well, see you later." The bell rang and I went to my fourth period. Mr. Takai was so funny. He made us watch a documentary.

My fifth period was so exciting. We all had seating arrangements. Nate sat behind me. Ms. JoJean is the queen of fairies. Her son, Channing was the cutest baby fairy ever. For our first project, we had to write a ten page report on the underworld. So, she paired us into our groups. Nate and I got paired together. During break, I was in the gym and Nate came over. He gave me his address and said," Here, meet me after school." I said" Okay. Bye." I started to practice my ju-jitsu again. His crew was nice. I went hunting after they left.

Break's snack was a huge boar. I really didn't like using fangs. I would turn into a lycan if I used vampire and wolf. I changed then, went to my sixth period. It was a little quiet. My seventh period was so fun. I had Danny, Andy, Aaron Ray, Seth, Andrew, and John. When I went to my eighth period, I had Nate and his crew again. Our teacher tested us so he could put us in our ranks. I was already a black belt. There were only five black belts in the whole class. Nate and the crew got black belts too. We all battled to see who was at the top of all classes. Mr. Leon Guerrero called all the black belts from his classes. Then, he made us challenge to see who THE top was. The last match was between Nate and I. We started and Nate put up a good fight but, not as good as me. I pinned him down and Mr. L.G announced me as THE top of all classes. Mr. L.G assigned partners. Since Nate and I were the top two, he paired us up to test our strengths.

Finally, it was the last class of the day. I had Aiden, Ray'lani, Nate, and his crew again. We had the blue and the red team to battle. My team was with Nate, his crew and Martina. On the red team, it was, my brother, Aiden, Ray' lani, Landen, Zander, Kye, Luke, and Lara. My team was dominating and we won. Apparently, Nate and I got paired again. But then, I got called to the office to speak with my mother. She wanted to tell me my grandmother had died two hours ago. Now that my mom is queen, I will be the heir to the throne because Erika and Natalia were married and could not take over the responsibility. I am a princess now. My grandmother passed when she was one-thousand, two-hundred seventy-six.

I went back to class and I told Aiden the news my mother had given me. Our teacher excused us outside. Aiden was really sad. We only had two grandparents left. My mom's mom and my dad's dad were left.