Extended Family

When Nate and I got home, my mother was waiting for us. She had a surprise waiting inside for us. Mom said to call the pack over as well for the surprise. All of them came over in less than five minutes. My safety crew was happy to see me after my long trip. We all went inside and I was surprised. I haven't seen my dad's family in a long time. Auntie Shar, Uncle Adam, and everyone else were there. My nana and papa were so happy to see me all grown up. Zander and Landen looked so much bigger. All of the kids were so polite. Ej looked happier than the last time I saw him. I asked him why he was so happy. Ej Said he broke up with his annoying girlfriend, Krista.

I said okay and he started smiling again. Nate met everyone, but lastly, I introduced him to Ej. They both liked to grapple and box. Nate won half and Ej won the other. Ej was so happy that we are going out and he was proud that we found each other. Papa approved him very fast. He usually doesn't approve of any boy that fast. The whole family and the pack ate together and Nate got along with everyone. After, Nate, the pack and I took Ej with us to go hunting. Ej was impressed on how much I had improved. Ej met another girl on the trip. She was from the pack. Her name was Leann and Ej asked her out.

We all went back to the house. Then, we told mom and dad that we were going somewhere later on. We said goodbye then Nate and I went to our bedrooms. He and I slept for about two hours. We woke up at ten o'clock. We went to Scott's house for a party. The pack and some of our friends are there. Scott was in his room waiting for my sister, Ria. Ej came as well to see Leann. They both wanted to DTR today.

Nate and I took a walk outside. Everybody was dancing and they were all laughing. Ria and Scott weren't going to be together. My sister didn't want to go out because she was in love with someone else. Scott was really sad but, he got over it. When the clock struck midnight, Nate took me to his parents' house. It has been a couple of months since we've seen them. While we were gone, Nate's mom gave birth to a baby girl. Nate's sister's name is Arridessa. She was so pretty. Nate and I played with her and she liked that we were there for her. The next day, Nate and I took her to the park and we walked around the whole park with her puppy. We called the pack to see her and they thought she was pretty too. We played tag and hide n' seek. Arridessa is super fast and sneaky. Nate and I took her back to my house to meet the family. Papa thought she was as beautiful as I am.

Nate and my dad took her hunting. She was like Nate, but she was much faster. I hope that one day, I see her to be a strong, grown, athletic wolf like her big brother. After, it was time to go home and take a nap. We took her back to my house and she always likes to sleep on the big, fluffy couch. She looks super cute and really tired. Ej and I took Nate to a special place that my family has been keeping secret from all people for centuries. Our underground place is near our old estate. Ej and I always go there to explore.
When we got down there, we showed him the great cave of our family's history. Ej wanted to show him my results as a specialist in so many things. My dad showed me how to shoot down ten cans in five seconds. My mom showed me how to compel people to do things for me. Nate was so impressed and we started training. We went back home, we found out that Ej was going to our school until he graduates. I was happy that I had a relative to watch me other than my pack. He was the same grade as us. The next day at school, we got every class together.

Ej was so excited to be in school with Leann. During the party, they DTR'd and now they are a couple. They ate, sat and did everything together. Later on, I was excited because today is Bella's birthday. We all prepared her party and all of us got her presents. My mom and dad got her a necklace and a bracelet to go with it. Nate and I got her a special ring. It was a beautiful emerald ring. Bella is my sister. But, I didn't really know her though. We didn't have the same mom. And, we got daddy's smarts and looks.

The party is in the dining room. We surprised her with a really big cake during class. My sister loved surprises. After we were done eating, we all went outside to release paper lanterns into the starry night sky. It was so beautiful. The guys holding their girlfriends and the girls looking at them. I know that Nate is my everything and I can't live without him. If he dies, I die. Nobody can take my love for him away. Not even a super model or Booboo Stewart. They don't stand a chance against Nate. We went inside and partied like there was no tomorrow. I was so happy the next morning because the guys were up and cooking pancakes for breakfast without being told.

Arridessa got dropped to my house while her mom and dad went to a convention in Philadelphia. She was so happy to see us all together and eating. Arridessa ate a whole lot of pancakes. We all laughed when she says, "I want some." She says it like a Latina. After we were all done eating, the pack took her to the park and they played tag. Arridessa was so funny because she made Scott freak out. Love was found for him when he met Kristen. She was super pretty and smart. Kristen was perfect for Scott.

I said to everyone, "You guys are my inspiration and my pack, but you guys are importantly, part of my family...<3
I love you guys and nothing will change my mind." They said "Awww. We love you too." Then, we all cheered and played more and more until noon. It was nap time for Arridessa...