OT7 Pt.2

😂😉😏

()()()()

"Jungkookie, get up. Now." Jimin demanded, watching as Jungkook sat up confused .

Jimin flipped them and positioned himself on top of his cock, slipping down a little, enveloping the head, as Jungkook moaned out, never having this feeling before.

Jimin's strong thighs held steady as he dropped inch by inch. Jungkook was big, really big, a proud 22cm (9in.)  worth. He was a little less thicc, but he  definitely made up for that when he immediately hit the best spot buried deep inside of Jimin. Jimin sunk down the rest, about another centimeter.

Jungkook tested the waters by moving his hips side to side.

"No." Jimin demanded , and put his plump lips into Jungkook's, "I want to fuck myself on you."

()()()()

Taehyung sucked dark marks onto Jin's neck, right next to the ones Namjoon made.

Hoseok pulled his slick fingers out of Jin's hole.

He lined up his erection, and slowly inserted it.

Jin moaned out Namjoon's name, but that didn't bother anyone, as Yoongi was basically being fucked into oblivion, moaning out Master, like a mantra.

Hoseok was kinky fuck.

Namjoon basically fucked Yoongi into the couch. Hoseok had never seen something so beautiful. Yoongi drooling from being fucked by someone else, yet calling out for his master. . .Hoseok.

Jimin has beads of sweat rolling down his face, riding Jungkook so hard it almost hurt the top.

Taehyung walked over to his two crushes, and not down onto Jimin's ear.

"Baby, lay down for me. Be a good boy."

Jimin lifted himself off of Jungkook almost immediately, and lied down on the armrest of a chair, exposing his gaping hole to the two men.

Taehyung groaned, and covered his cock in lube.

"Does baby boy wanna be fucked by both of us."

" Yes, kookie, taetae, please, please, please, fuck me hard. "

Tae pushed his hard dick into Jimin slowly.

Taehyung was 20cm (8.75in.) But really thick, he wanted Jimin to get prepared for the both of them.

Jungkook put his cock next to Taehyung's.

Jungkook leaned over his hyung, to his ear, "Beg for my cock. Tell me how much you want daddy to fuck you."

" Mm. . .I- ah! " Taehyung sped up, fucking Jimin fast and hard, yet purposely missing that one spot.

"Tell him, baby." Taehyung demanded , and slapped Jimin's plush ass. He groaned as it jiggled from the harsh blow, Jimin tightening around him.

"Please! Daddy, please - ah!- Fuck meee! Daddy, daddy, daddy! F-fuck me so hard I can't remember my own name! Ahhh~!" Jimin spoke, moaning out his words.

Jungkook slammed in next to Taehyung, fucking him just as fast. They matched their thrusts, Taehyung going in as Jungkook went out. As soon as they hit that spot, Jimin moaned and came so loud it drew everyone's attention to the three. Taehyung and Jungkook followed as soon as Jimin tightened around them. Hoseok was still buried deep inside Jin. Namjoon pulled out of Yoongi. His cock soft, only to get hard again with the lewd faces the three were making.

Hoseok pulled out of Jin, and pushed him into Namjoon's lap.

"Master! Make me cum!" Nobody but Hoseok had ever seen Yoongi acting in such a submissive state .

"The fuck, Namjoon?! You didn't let him cum?"

" I came first, seconds before you gave me Jin. "

Hoseok sighed, and pushed Yoongi's head into the couch cushion, slamming into his hole.

"Me and Namjoon both fuck you and you are still so tight. . .mmmh" Hoseok pulled out and went back in slowly, loving the way Yoongi felt.

Yoongi turned over, and put Hoseok's hands on his throat, "Master~"

Hoseok groaned and gripped Yoongi's neck, slamming into his hyung, "Such a needy baby. My good little boy. God, you take me so well."

Yoongi moaned out with the grip around his neck, restricting his air. He fucking loved it.

Hoseok was always the one who came last. Out of everyone else. Yoongi loved that, he loved the oversimulation Hoseok gave him.

"MASTER! Ah~ THERE!" Yoongi clenched his eyes shut and arched his back his neck getting squeezed harder.

()()()()

"Namjoon ah~"

Jin moaned as he came in Namjoon's hand, crying out in pleasure as Namjoon kept fucking him hard, until he came. He filled up the oldest, some of the white substance trailing out without having even pulled out.

"Tae, can you get a buttplug?"

Taehyung was sitting next to an exhausted Jimin being taken care of by Jungkook.

He soon came back with a pink one, which was under Jin's pillow, for later.

Namjoon pulled out and slipped the plug into Jin. Who just passed out on Namjoon's shoulder.

Yoongi moaned out when he came, Hoseok went harder, hoping (😏) to come soon. Luckily, he came shortly after, he was already tired. Yoongi loved how Hoseok cleaned him up after sex, always taking care of him even if he was tired.

"Same thing next year?" Taehyung grinned.

()()()()()

Aadi! Like it?
827 words