🐿🐤🐱Our kitten🐱🐤🐿

Smut

Yoonminseok

Dom-Hobi
Switch-Jimin
Sub-Yoongi

-vibrator
-exhibitionist
-gay🤑🤑🤑

•••

Yoongi knew better than to go onstage with a fucking vibrator up his ass, however, his boyfriends had told him that if he went the whole concert without coming then he would get a reward.

Yoongi was a slut for praises, and rewards.

The concert would hopefully be easy enough, he thought as he read over the list for the songs they would preform.

Song order:

Pied Piper
Anpanman
Airplane pt.2
Beapsae

Yoongi always loved Beapsae. Hoseok constantly gave the camera hip thrusts to the face, and Jimin would tease the fuck out of his second boyfriend.

Yoongi was determined to get that reward.

He wanted to ride a fucking horse.

"Are you ready, ARMYs?" Taehyung shouted into his mic.

Yoongi took a deep breath as the vibrator turned up to low, he wouldn't come, he wouldn't come, he wouldn't come.

•••

Half way through the concert, the vibrator turned up to high, and Yoongi neared his cliff, he needed to come. . .so bad.

It was bad enough that his voice shook at his verses, but now he had to keep his expression under control, as this performance would be all over the internet.

"They call me!" Namjoon smiled as he screamed into his own mic.

Yoongi sighed as the concert ended. . .

He did it.

Hoseok smiled reassuringly at his boyfriend, and turned off the vibrator.

•••

"Kitten deserves his reward~" Jimin purred into his hyung's ear.

"What do you want us to do to you, kitten?" Hoseok whispered into his other.

" C-can we try double penetration? " As soon as the words left his pouty lips, he flared red, but fuck it. He is Min Yoongi and he earned it.

"Sounds great, kitten. Such a good boy onstage. Obeying orders. " Hoseok said and licked at Yoongi's neck, to his collarbone.

Jimin quickly locked the dressing room door, and stripped all three of them completely.

Yoongi turned, and bent over a couch, ready to be fucked good and hard.

"Such a good boy. Bending over for us without even having to be told." Hoseok said in a low, sexy tone.

"Such an amazing submissive we have Hobi-hyung. "

Yoongi whimpered as he heard the praise, he was rock hard and ready.

Hoseok lubed up his hand, and stuck two fingers into his hyung's hole. Seeing as he was fucked that morning, he wouldn't have to prepare him much more.

Soon he had stuffed and stretched out his hyung, he and Jimin lined up their dicks, and pushed into their submissive hyung.

"All that stretching and still so tight. . ." Jimin quickly started thrusting his own cock in and out.

Hoseok quickly followed the first, and said praises to Yoongi the entire time.

Yoongi was moaning out sinful things and felt euphoric when both makes hit his prostate.

"There!" Yoongi had drool dribbling from his mouth, he was being so incredibly pleasured.

"Come for us, kitten."

As soon as the words left Hoseok's lips, Yoongi came hard.

The two dominant men followed him.

"That was amazing. . ." Yoongi drifted away into unconscious from how hard he came.

Jimin and Hobi cleaned up their tired hyung, and carried him home, to their bed.

•••

"MY ASS HURTS!"

llnamjinniell

548 words!