🐯🐱Don't ignore me🐱🐯

Smut

Taegi

Luna and Lexi~~~ how is this?

•••

Yoongi had to focus.

Yoongi had to get this song done by the end of the week, and he was stressed out.

He ended up completely ignoring everyone.

If he was asked a question, he wouldn't answer because he didn't feel like it.

Yoongi being distant was bothering one person in particular.

Taehyung.

He was fed up with his hyung.

"Hey, hyung, how was your day?"

Yoongi just walked past him, ready to take a shower.

"Fuck it."

Taehyung pinned his hyung to the wall.

"W-wha- Tae?" Yoongi's face grew red.

" Don't ignore me. " Tae growled out, "Unless you are ready to face the consequences."

Tae roughly drags Yoongi to the bathroom, turning on the shower so the members wouldn't hear the two.

Yoongi was just in awe, his boyfriend, was being so incredibly hot. He was ready to be punished.

Tae roughly bent Yoongi over the sink, and dragged his pants and boxers down.

Yoongi decided to try and get up. . .only to be forced back down.

"Don't fucking move." Tae growled at his poor small hyung. But Yoongi should have known better than to ignore him.

"Mine."

Yoongi whimpered at Taehyung who took off his own pants, showing his rock hard 9-inch cock.

Taehyung shoved Yoongi down onto the tiled floor, and shoved his length into Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi 's eyes pricked with tears, but showed no sign of objection. Yoongi just sat there and let Taehyung fuck his mouth.

"Good boy, hyung."

Tae pinned his hyung chest down onto the sink again, and stuck two fingers into his hyung's unprepared hole.

He thrusted them in and out fast, quickly stretching his hyung out.

"Ah-ah~" Yoongi moaned, "Harder~"

Tae smirked, " Like it rough, Kitten? "

Yoongi just mewled back in pleasure.

Tae quickly pulled his fingers out and slammed inside his hyung. Deciding on an animalistic pace immediately. He thrusted deep into his hyung's puffy hole over and over again, groaning.

"God. Yoongi, your so tight."

Yoongi just moaned over and over again, loving the brutal pace of Tae's hips.

Soon enough, Yoongi exploded over the sink, panting.

When Tae felt his hyung get tighter, he also came.

"Angry sex feels good doesn't it?"

Yoongi just smiled when he saw a box smile on Tae's face. Where did that scary dom go?

"Just get me cleaned up, dammit."

•••

llnamjinniell

403 words