🐯🐇A bunny in need🐇🐯

Enjoy this!

~~~|~~~

Jungkook was a bunny hybrid. He hasn't been adopted because of it. Bunny have a lot of stamina and need lots of exercise to be healthy.

Luckily, this bunny would be adopted.

"Hello sir, may I help you?" The store manager said, he loved working with hybrids, his name Kim Namjoon, worked with them a lot, having his very own panda hybrid, Jin.

"Yes! I am Kim Taehyung and I'd love to adopt a hybrid."

Jungkook's ears turned to the sound. Someone would be getting adopted!

It had been many weeks since someone had been, a cat hunting by the name of Yoongi was adopted by a wonderful person named Jimin and his fiancé Hoseok.

"Oh! Of course, any breed in particular?" Namjoon asked, and Jungkook knew he was smiling.

"Yes actually, do you have any bunny or rabbit hybrids?"

Jungkook almost fainted.

"Yes we do! Only one however, let's go meet him."

Jungkook sat down in his room, excited. Nobody ever wanted a bunny.

The door opened, and Namjoon came in, "Hi, Jungkook!"

He rose, his little tail moving rapidly, "Joonie!"

He ran and hugged him, "Any news?" He said excitedly, sitting back down on his bed, tail.moving even faster.

"Yep! Meet Taehyung. He is looking for a bunny hybrid!"

Taehyung stepped in after Namjoon, making himself known.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook ran up to him as well, "Hi! I'm Jungkook, a bunny, and we can play and eat and cuddle!"

Taehyung smiled so bright he might have died.

"I'll take him! Hi Jungkook! Would you like to show me things you would like to bring with you to my place? I brought a bag just in case."

Jungkook grabbed it and ran to his stuff.

"Yeah! I'm 22, and these are my exercise things! I have weights and some balls! Ooh and my toy train. I like my toy train."

Namjoon left and came back with with some papers, "These are his, bring me them when you are done and we can go over care."

Taehyung thanked the man, and started the paperwork.

~~~|~~~

"Nice, thanks! Now, about the basics for a bunny." Namjoon too the paperwork.

"I'm sure you know but bunny hybrids are very hyper and demanding. They need to exercise everyday to remain healthy, usually Jungkook is good about that, but he also needs an even diet. You can give him meat sometimes as a treat, but he prefers a lot of veggie stuff. Personality wise, Jungkook is good, he is very friendly and never fights things, he is obedient except for his heat."

Namjoon explained every aspect, "During heat, he will get very needy and want sex. If you don't plan on having sex, then make sure you provide lots of toys and keep him safe. You will know when he is about to go into heat because he will stop exercising all together the week before. Trying to preserve energy for as many rounds in a row as possible. Make sure to set ground rules for him. That's about it! Questions?"

Taehyung took in the information, "Nope! But thanks so much."

~~~|~~~

Jungkook fit right in with Taehyung, the two being silly and cuddling, and playing video games often.

Taehyung took to noticing Jungkook's workout habits, he was ripped. Jungkook worked out often and had amazing muscles.

Everything stopped when Jungkook stopped working out though.

His heat was coming and Taehyung was scared and excited. He was willing to fuck the bunny, but didn't know how to go about it.

The morning he woke up however.

Was different.

~~~|~~~

Taehyung groaned as his morning wood rustled in his sweat pants. He didn't wake when he felt it move, but he did when a warm tightness envelopes him.

Holy shit-

He looked up to see Jungkook. On his cock.

"Tae~" Jungkook moaned as he bounced, "Fuck..."

Taehyung tried to lift Jungkook off of him, and get something to eat first before taking care of his needy bunny, but his bunny was stronger.

"No! Taehyung! Please. "

Taehyung groaned as his cock was slipped up and down, "Ugh, Kookie! Your heat. . ."

"I know, I need more please!"

Taehyung rolled over, and plunged into his cute little bunny.

"Gonna fuck you over and over for your heat, bun."

Jungkook was reduced to pants and moans as they both got close.

Taehyung hissed and came inside his bunny once he was clamping down on him. Jungkook came for the second time right after.

"Lets go get breakfast and ill call off work for the week."

~~~|~~~

1\3 done for today! I don't know how many I'm going to do but that's my goal :)

774 words