🐰🐑The reason why🐑🐰

Here is a request I liked but changed a little bit!

~~~|~~~

Jungkook was the youngest, everyone had a soft spot for their submissive. Yoongi was the other submissive in the group and they hung out often.

They always planned together on how to get punished properly and drive their doms crazy.

Today however, was prime.

Jungkook and Yoongi stayed home because they didn't want to go to the optional dance practice.

Jungkook was looking for some pain today though. He was going to be a brat and see what would be done about it.

Yoongi was in on it, and would tie Kookie up because of his brattyness, as Yoongi was in more of a pleasing good boy mood.

The plan was on.

~~~|~~~

The two talked about what they would do, and soon got Jungkook tied up properly to the large bed.

Yoongi was going for some soft treatment from probably Hoseok and Jimin. Jungkook wanted to be manhandled and fucked hard.

Their only other bottom was Jin, he wasn't very dominant, but with the two he could be. Jin went to Namjoon for some rough treatment usually.

Even if Jin was a bottom, he could dominate Jungkook well, make him beg to fuck into Jin.

It worked.

Namjoon was a hard Dom, he loved to punish and push to the limit.

Hoseok was a soft Dom, but he loved to fuck hard and see his submissive cry. A sadist.

Jimin was a soft Dom, he only cared about making sure the needs of his subs were met.

Taehyung was a hard Dom as well but he was a bit different, he loved pain. Received and given. If he had been a sub him and Hoseok would match well.

the dynamics were fun and never boring.

~~~|~~~

"Hobi! Guys! Kookie was being mean." Yoongi played up the act with some tears. "He didn't share food and toys!"

The men looked at the cute little Yoongi and smiled, "Don't worry! I tied him up so he could deal with you guys! "

Yoongi's gummy smile flashed bright.

"Good boy! Doing what was needed!" Hoseok smiled at the small boy.

Hoseok and Jimin led Yoongi after some discussion, going to treat the young boy.

The rest went to the bedroom. They crowded around the naked Kook.

"what a bad boy, being mean to poor Yoongi."

Namjoon said mocking him, then lubes his fingers, and put two inside Jungkook.

To everyone's surprise, he was loose. Way too loose. Jin climbed on, and slipped a cock ring onto Jungkook's cock, "Lets get started."

Jin slipped down after preparing himself, fucking himself on his little toy.

Jungkook whined and thrashed as Jin was hot and tight around him, "Hyung! Ah~!"

Namjoon stroked himself with the lube, watching Jin's fat ass slip up and down the cock, he would need to fuck him later as well.

Namjoon slipped in Jungkook as the other boys went around teasing him, leaving hickeys and kissing him.

(this is going to be rushed kinda)

Namjoon plunged deep and hard, coming inside quickly, letting the other men take turns, Taehyung lined up next, slipping in quickly, "Hey, Namjoon, play with Jin, make him clamp down on our bratty baby boy."

Namjoon swung to the front, loving Jin's expression, lewd and open, as soon as he reached down and grabbed Jin's little cock, however, did they really understand why Jin was known as the loudest.

Damn he could moan.

The goal was accomplished as Jin clamped and came after a few more minutes.

Taehyung groaned and emptied inside Jungkook, who was crying, "Please. . .let me cum, please!"

The three cooed as they slipped off the cock ring as watched.Jungkook explode onto his stomach, white ropes splashing.

The other three came back after fucking Yoongi hard, and they all cuddled.

~~~|~~~

Yay! Another chapter !

I wanted it to be longer but didn't know how to add to it, I hope you like though!