🐨🐑Need help, Hyung?🐑🐨

Smut

NAMJIN

-Daddy kink
-Choking
-Riding

------

Namjoon really wasn't expecting to walk in on Jin masturbating. Let alone masturbating with a collar on to choke himself without using his hands, and shoving a finger in his ass.

But he couldn't complain.

Namjoon had just finished up with his verse for a new song, but he needed a singer. Jungkook was messing around with V, and Jimin was most likely fucking Yoongi into tomorrow.

That left his hyung.

To be honest, Namjoon loved Jin's voice, more so than any other singer in the world. Namjoon had jerked off more than once imagining Jin's moans. If he could hit those high notes when singing. . . What would he sound like being fucked?

Namjoon focused his attention on going to Jin's studio to ask him to sing in his demo.

As he approached Jin's door, he mentally prepared himself to see his pretty hyung. As well as fixing his tight black jeans and Jean jacket over a red striped shirt.

"Hyung?"

When he didn't hear a response , he facepalmed. The studios were sound proof. Duh.

He opened the first door, and shut it, walking through the short hallway to the second door.

"Hey hyung, wanna be the singer for my new so-"
Namjoon stood in shock of the sight in front of him.

Jin was on his knees, with a tight collar around his neck to choke himself without using his hands, and was sticking a single finger in and out of his ass.

His beautiful hyung moaning out at loss of air, and the pleasure.

His panties however, made Namjoon almost come right then and there.

"A-ah~ Joonie!" Jin moaned out, unaware that Namjoon was at the door wanting to fuck his hyung

" Hyung. . . " Namjoon whispered.

Jin's head turned so fast he fell over and pulled his hand out of himself.

"N-namjoon-ah? U-uh."

" So, hyung. You want to be choked? " Namjoon smirked and crouched down by Jin, tilting his head upwards to look at him, "I can do that. . .hyung."

Jin whimpered and Namjoon turned serious, "Jin-hyung. Can I fuck you? Pleasure you?"

Jin pushed Namjoon back into the floor, and straddled his crotch.

"Yes, daddy." Jin gave his consent.

Namjoon groaned at the name as the older male started to grind onto his dick through his jeans.

"Hurry up, hyung!"

Jin smiled and pulled off Namjoon's pants and boxers, lifting off his shirt as well.

Namjoon grabbed at his hyung's face, and shoved his tongue into his mouth, earning a moan from the elder.

Jin quickly became impatient and moved his panties to the side, putting lube onto Namjoon's cock, and slid down his shaft.

"Fuck~ Daddy!" Jin moaned out as he wasn't prepared for Namjoon's massive size.

Namjoon grabbed at the collar around Jin's neck and took it off.

Jin whimpered at the loss of the choking, but soon moaned as Namjoon wrapped his hand around Jin's neck and applied pressure.

His other hand went to Jin's hip, and trusted into Jin. Fast and hard.

"Hyung so tight. " Namjoon groaned out as Jin pushed his own hips down to meet the abusive thrusts.

"Yes, oh more, Daddy!" Jin moaned over and over again like a mantra.

As Namjoon neared his release, he made his grip tighter around Jin's neck, causing Jin to throw his head backwards and let out a sinful drawn out moan as he climaxed on his own chest and Namjoon's, Namjoon filling Jin up right after.

"God, that was amazing."

" Yes it was, be my boyfriend, hyung? " Namjoon pulled out his now flaccid cock out of Jin, and rolled to his side, still in Jin's studio floor.

Jin lay down next to him, catching his breath.

"Yes please. . .Daddy."

Namjoon grabbed Jin, and pushed him over,

"Round two?"

llnamjinniell

638 words!