Two is better than one pt.2

Oof my life is just crazy sorry for the late update but now i gave a lot of inspiration

~~~

"Okay baby. " Taehyung smirked, hooking his finger, and slipping in two more fingers, then pulling them out.

Taehyung slipped in his dick after slicking it up. Jimin put his head down on the cushion and let out panting breaths, he quickly started moaning loudly, Taehyung just flipped him over, and moved his hips to the left for Jungkook to slide in as well. Jimin felt the stretch so far he cried.

"Ah~ master! Sir! "

The two men looked at each other and their feisty bottom.

They went faster.

A lot faster.

Jungkook knew how to move his hips, from dancing and working out. And he knew how to drive his baby crazy. He angled his hips and saw stars when Jimin clenched around the two.

"Oh fuck Jimin, too tight! " Jungkook groaned.

The two men went at him for a while, using uneven thrusts so on Jimin's prostate it was hit over and over as though only one super fast person was in him.

Jimins high pitched voice rang out in the house, as he came on his stomach.

The two men them came one after the other, inside Jimin's sweet little hole.

"Tae, please date us. I want you to so bad. And I think Jimin would be okay with it too, right baby?"

Jimin looked up in a haze, "Two daddies! Please please!!!"

They smiled at Jimin's subspace.

"Okay. I will."

~~~|~~~

Requests are very much welcome! As many as you want!

On top of school work I can do it easy! Probably one or two per day :)

280 words!