Chapter 10

And here it is!! Happy New Years and what not! 

Love you all and enjoy your days!!

------------------------

Clover

Even though I was wide awake, I felt drained. There was some many questions I had. First one being, Where the fuck did that bitch get off putting her hands on me? Secondly, why the hell was she here? I glanced down at the watch that was on make-up table. 12:00 pm. 

Of fucking course, lunch. 

I smirked at her, as a skilled hair stylist worked an afro-comb through my insanely curly hair. I had my arm crossed over my chest as she glared at me. 

Probably mad, her little boyfriend has to work over time.  That thought made me really happy.

"Damn girl, you have a pretty ass smile." The female doing my hair said, as she looked into the mirror at my smiling face. 

"Thank you." I replied as if it was no big deal. 

I watched with disinterest as Dominic made his way over to Cindy. Placing one of his hands onto Cindy's hip, he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Obviously, apologizing for making her wait so long. 

I rolled my eyes as he glanced in my direction. "Men, one day they're all for you next they're going right back to straight bitches." I commented. 

The female chuckled at that, "That's why I don't date white men. They don't know what they want. One minute they want a sista, next they're back to their whores." 

I nodded my head in agreement, "Hey, I'm Clover... I didn't catch your name." 

I glanced up at her, and she glanced down at me, "Monica, but just call me Moni." she smiled. 

Speaking with her actually brightened my day, but it was short lived as Dominic made his way over. His dark eyes demanded attention, and of course Monica hestiated and almost dropped the comb. I on the other hand glanced down at my nails. 

"Hey Clov, we have more work to do." He said, placing his hand on my chin and gently tilting up so that I would be looking at him. 

I sighed, "Right, fine." 

Looking in the mirror, and then back to Monica who simply shrugged I got up and followed Dominic off to the set up. 

"Alright, this is just a simple shoot together. It's for the Lust line. So, look like you want each other." 

I could hear Cindy protest, and to be honest..I was with her on this one.

______________________

Dominic

I was in the middle of my shoot, when I saw Cindy. I should have known she would have showed up. Luckily for me, I was finishing up a few pictures and I only had one more big shoot to do and that was with Clover. 

Jogging over to Cindy, did our normal greeting and I could sense some hostility on the other end of the room. Clover...right. 

Shit...

"Listen, Cin, you have to play nice. I'll make it up to you after this last shot. It'll be quick and easy,and then we can go out for lunch." I whispered in her ear. 

She smiled, "Alright, I'll wait."

Good..  I thought as I made my way over to Clover, who obviously was trying to ignore me. It was a nice cute display but we still had to get work done, and as her mentor. I had to properly teach her the ropes. 

Taking her over to the set-up, I got the add on of a marron coat that went surprisingly well with my black jeans, white shirt, and black shoes. While Clover had a marron scarf and was wearing an all black set-up with marron boots. 

"Alright, this is just a simple shoot together. It's for the Lust line. So, look like you want each other." I heard the director say and immediately after I heard Cindy complain. 

"Hell no! Dominic, absolutely not!" She stomped her foot in annoyance. 

I glanced her way, and put on the best seductive face before saying, "Behave." 

I looked to Clover with a simple smile, but her features were that of annoyance as well. I walked over to her and grabbed one of the ends on her scarf and lifted it to my lips. 

She blinked, shocked, but quickly relaxed her features as the camera clicked. 

"Nice!"

We changed poses, this one involved Clover placing her hands on my coat, as if adjusting it. I bent my head lower than it should have been and whispered in her ear. 

"Stop being mad." 

She made a loving face fore the camera but her reply was hardly equal, "Let me kick her ass and I won't be mad." 

We changed poses this one of Clover wrapping her hands around my neck, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Clover, you know I can't do that."

"Hey Clover, back away a little from Dom and give him a really lustful look." The director said, and Clover sighed. 

Backing away from me, Clover looked over  to Cindy, and then back to me before turning on the lust. Her eyes were drawing me in, and the way she was biting her lip so seductively almost made me lose all sense. 

Cindy could obviously sense it, because after the camera clicked a couple of shots walked over to us and shoved Clover away. 

"OKAY, I think that's enough." She growled towards Clover.

Clover just laughed, and I could tell she was resisting the urge to do something dangerous. Breathing in deeply, she glared at Cindy and said aloud. 

"I'm going to be the bigger person here, and walk away." And with that, she walked off. 

I could hear her talking to Monica and asking if she knew a good place to just relax. 

I looked down at Cindy and then looked off in the direction that Clover went.

I want her, but I can't afford to lose everything for her...

"Let's go Cindy." I grumbled, grabbing her hand and leading her away. 

____________________

Clover

I jumped up and down, shaking out all my nerves. 

"You don't understand.. I wanted to whoop a bitch's ass"I said, rolling my shoulders as Monica watched. 

"You know , I think we need to hook you up with someone. It'll be good to get away from.. this for awhile." She commented, standing up and placing her hands on my shoulder. 

"How do you feel about Mixed boys?" she added with a grin on her face.

"We just met and you're trying to hook me up on a date?" I asked, raising an eyebrow before smiling.

I think this'll be an amazing friendship.  I thought as I followed her out the door of the complex.