Chapter 20

Check it out! That beautiful lady at the top is Clover, or a clearer view of how I'd perceive her to look. Next Chapter look out for another picture or..... You'll see!

Without Further ado here's the chapter...

Clover

I stared at the male incredulously. raising an eyebrow as I looked him up and down. Who the hell is this prick? 

Almost as if he could sense my thoughts Dominic managed to come into view and quickly explained, "This is my friend, he's a bit hot headed and he almost always loves to meddle in my affairs." 

I couldn't help the wonder of my eyes as I noticed that he wasn't dressed like he usually was, his hair was still done neatly but he was wearing grey sweats and a tight fitting black shirt. I blinked as I caught his eyes staring at me. I quickly turned my attention away from him onto his annoying friend.

"I don't meddle, I just check in from time to time." Hunter countered not taking his eyes away from me. 

"Do you have some kind of an eye problem? Believe me, I won't hesitate to fix it." I narrowed my eyes at him, uncrossing my hands and placing them on the counter.

He took a step back from the counter lifting up his hands in an 'I surrender' motion, "Listen lady friend, I mean you no harm. I'm just looking...that's all" Hunter said the last part slowly, his eyes wondering do-

I snapped my fingers getting his attention, "What the hell do you think you're looking?"   If I thought for a second he had shame, I was wrong.

He had this big goofy grin on his face, as he ran a hand through his crazy hair, "Sorry." 

I looked at Dominic and pointed to his freak of a friend, "Why are you here, and why did you bring this freak?"

Dominic sighed, I could see his jaw clench as his mind was working to find the right words that fit the situation. I waited for him to figure out some excuse, but as I was watching him I saw out of the corner of my eyes his friend glancing between the two of us. 

He whistled to get our attention, "Man, I have NEVER seen Dominic think so hard."  

I glared at him, "How many times do I have to tell you, the whistling is unnecessary just like your presence," I turned to Dominic now speaking to him, "So, Dominic I'm going to give you two seconds to give me some insane excuse why you're here before I tune you and your dog out." 

Dominic opened his mouth, and quickly closed it. He looked into my eyes, and I couldn't help but to stand a little straighter. His eyes spoke more volume than anything else, he stared at me with pure unadulterated attraction.

"We came... To ask you and your friend to come with us to the viewing party of the commercial. It's nothing big, just a little gathering to see how well it came out." Dominic finally said, even though we both knew the two seconds were long past up. 

We held each other stares, even when he took a step towards the counter I knew better than to look away. He wanted a challenge, that much was obvious. I spent waaay, too much time with him to not know any better. 

"Why should I go? So I can get a snarky remark from your mom and Cindy? I wouldn't be caught dead." I scoffed at the offer, rolling my eyes.

"Besides, I think I deserve a day away from men." I added quickly, remembering what had happen a little bit earlier. 

"Well...-" Hunter was just about to interject when Pepper came bouncing over. 

"Cloooooooo..." She started to say, but noticing the face of Dominic she got silent. She walked over to me and wrapped his arms around left arm.