Chapter 9

Firstly, I'm so blessed to have all you amazing people following up on my story! I didn't think it would get this fair, and I'm so greatful to all of you. I just want to let you know, I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE THIS STORY UP! As for updating, I'm doing the best I can to set aside time to plan out the next chapters.~ Don't worry they'll be here soon!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, ENJOY THE UPDATE!

_____________________________

Dominic

A rough kick interrupted my slumber. Annoyed, I got up off of the floor and looked around for the culprit. I couldn't help glancing down at Clover, who just so happened to be sleep still. She looked so beautiful, her seemingly messy hair covered most of the floor around her head, and she was smiling. A small smile, but nonetheless it was gorgeous. 

I heard a throat clear, breaking my stare at Clover. I finally looked the culprit in the- It was.. Cindy. With her hands on her hips, and a evil glare pointed in my direction, I knew I was in trouble. 

"What the HELL is this, Dominic?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow as I stood, lightly pulling my shirt down over my stomach. 

"Can you not get so loud, she's sleeping." I replied back in a whisper, I didn't want Clover to hear, or see any of this.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF SHE'S SLEEPING DOMINIC." Cindy replied back loud enough for a whole neighborhood to hear. Sometimes I forget how strong her lungs were. 

I looked down at Clover, making sure she was still asleep. Looking up at Cindy I shot her a warning glance. 

"Cindy, you know me, don't make me mad. Alright?" Crossing my arms over my chest, I stared her down. Making she sure understood the situation. 

"Now, if you're ready, we can talk like adults." I added in a low soothing tone, that Cindy tended to love. 

"Alright, fine.. I'm sorry." She said silently, the tension in the room slowly disappearing. One thing I liked about Cindy; she knew how to pick her battles with me, especially in the morning. 

Feeling a twang of guilt, I slowly walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her.  "Listen, nothing is going on. Just go home, and come back during lunch." I kissed her forehead, as she nuzzled her head into my neck. 

"Fine.. whatever Dom. You better explain this to me." Cindy broke the embrace and looked me in the eyes. "You know, I don't like her right?" 

"Yeah. I know." I pulled her into a embrace again which seemed to last forever. Finally pulling away, I grabbed her hand gently and walked her towards the door. "Lunch." I reminded before kissing her lips softly. 

Cindy was frowning but she left without a much of a fuss. I walked back into the loft to see a Clover, wide awake.

_____________ 

Clover

20 minutes before Cindy walked in, I was up. Resting my head on my hand, which was propped up by the floor, I watched Dominic. He honestly seemed like an angel when he was asleep. It almost made me feel...something.. 

Still a bit tired, I yawned and laid my head back on my pillow. Resting my eyes a bit more, before the sound of an unlocked door crashed its way into my eardrum. I knew someone was there. Faking sleep, I kept my eyes close and heard the mumblings of a female. 

"This fucking slut is not laying on the floor with my Dominic." Came an enraged female voice. 

I felt a hard kick hit my back, before the clacking of her heels found their way to the other side of the floor. 

"That fucking whore, this is why I don't like black people. Thinking they're better than us, and stealing people's men and women." Cindy kept mumbling, before I heard a deep groan. 

Dominic... please, whop her ass before I do... Was all I could honestly think of. I wanted so badly the slap the white off of her skin for kicking me in the back, but I continued to fake sleep.

The following events made me slightly annoyed but slightly happy as well. I peeked out at the last moment, seeing Dominic pull Cindy into an embrace. She happened to be facing my direct. I glared at her, as she smiled tauntingly back at me.

That bitch..

I was going to kill her, yep, I'm going to jail for murder..  I thought, closing my eyes again as Dominic began walking to the door with Cindy. 

Shaking my head, as soon as I heard the door close, I sat up and stared in the direction of the door. When Dominic saw me, he looked down and than back at me. 

"Sorry about that..." He said quietly, walking over to me. 

"You know, it's bitches like her that get stitches." I replied, not so quietly. The annoyance was clearly evident in my voice as I spoke with him. 

He chuckled at that, "Anyways, Good Morning Clover."

I didn't know if he meant for his voice to get all seducative like... but it sure as hell sounded like it to me.

Leaving me there speechless, he started his rant, "It's about time for you to get up, you have a photoshoot in a few hours." 

Sighing I fell back onto my pillow, This was going to be a long morning.