6- Mates and Dates

"Natalie?" I gasp.

The girl snaps her head to me and stops her giggling.
"Jade." She breaths out. She begins sobbing as I do to. We just run into each other's arms.
"I thought you were dead!" She cries into my shirt.

Two huge growls come from behind us.
"Yeah I had found my mate." She giggles nervously.
"What!? Who!?" I squeal whipping away my tears. A curly brown haired boy walks up to her and puts his arms around her waiste.

"Me." He says. But Natalie pushes his arm off.
"He's the beta, and such a poop." She huffs.
"Harry wouldn't tell me anything, or tell me where you were he just continued cuddling me almost killing me." She continues making me giggle at her mate.
"Well it's nice to meet you Beta harry." I say.
"You too luna." He bows. My eyes widen.
"SHUTUP! Your Luna!? Your the luna! Oh my god." Natty stars freaking out.
"Natalie wait! Luna? Me?" I gasp.

I feel a pair of strong arms around my waist making me feel warm and tingley.I squeak. Making Tyler nuzzle his head into my neck.

"No! No! No!" I freak. I pull away from Tyler's grip.

"You kidnapped me! You hurt my mother. You attacked my pack! Y-You- YOU!" I yell seconds later,slapping him. Making everyone gasp. His eyes turn pitch black.
"UPSTAIRS NOW!" He yells at me. Everyone just looks down. Wow thanks for the help.

"Your NOT the boss of me!" I snap. Making him even more angrier. He just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"LET ME DOWN!" I kick and scream but it has no effect.

Next thing you know,I was thrown into a room and pinned up against the wall.

~

~

~

This chapter was short😁
Btw~ you may be asking> doesn't Natalie already have a mate?

Yeah, I had to change that. So if you want re-read the chapters. But I just made Natalie's "old mate" into Keltys and Nattys Best Friend.

So yeah😁 Hope you like it and sry for spelling mistakes✌️

VOTE💕

COMMENT💖"