3~ Sounds Of Nightmares

*RINGGGGGGG*

It's was now the 3rd period. Meaning training. I went into the change room meeting Natalie in there.

"You look like a zombie." Natalie chuckles.

"Ha ha, not to good yourself Sweetie."I wink as I smirk at her.

"Let's just go to gym" Natalie rolls her eyes and drags me out by my hand.

"Partner time!" Coach announces. I groan.

"Kelty and Nora." Couch yells. Meaning I was up on the mat. I slump down and walk to it. Nora's brown hair was tied up in a braid, she looked like Katniss from Hunger Games.

"GO!" The coached yelled.

I got into ready position but she already took a hit. Hitting me strait in jaw. I kicked her right in he stomach making her fall down backwards. I pin her down and growl.

"Kelty's the winner!" Coach announces as I get up.

"No not yet!" I hear behind me. Nora jumps on my back. She was daughter of pack warrior.

"GET OFF ME!" I yell. We fall on the ground. Throwing punches and kicking each other. She hit strait in the cheek. My vision was getting blurred. Everybody just freezes.

"RUN!" I hear screams. Then the sound I hear in my nightmares.

***********

I was in a white room. I moved my head to one side seeing the window. I slowly got up. My cheek was burning. I looked out the window. I could hear the Alarms going off. The alarms that haunt me.

Everything come to my realization.

I get up slowly as head was slightly throbbing.I ran to the door and turned the nob, jogging out. I then looked back at the window. I see a screaming Natalie, getting dragged by a huge man.

I had two choices;
Stay here were its safe or Save my best friend and probably die?

I broke the window and jumped out.

"JADE HELP!" I hear she wasn't in sight but I looked around. Another scream.

I see Natty.

I run to the scene and kicked him in the balls. Then a kick right in the stomach, making him fly to the ground.I grab Natalie and I start running.

"I have to go to my house. I love you Jay." Natalie hugs me like it's our last time seeing each other. She runs to her house. And I run to mine, hoping my mother is ok.