11~ Luna

Tyler POV

"I DONT GET IT!" I screamed as I saw my mate screaming in pain. I've only met her for less than a week and I've already fallen inlove with the beauty.
"Alpha, please calm down." The elder tried. But anger boiled into my skin. I didn't want to loose my mate, I was scared. I've never admitted that. I just knew what loosing your mate can do. After my father lost my mom... Everything went downhill pretty fast. It's very rare to see a window mate survive such a horrible thing. It's like loosing the other half of you. That's the reason I took alpha at a very early stage. They thought I wasn't ready but I showed them.
"Alpha you need to go." The pack doctor said.
"I won't!" I growled. I looked at Jade. She was literally floating. I somewhat felt her pain.

I felt weak, and my stomach and head was hurting. But Ignored it and watched Jade closer. That's until I fainted.

~

"Oh Tyler." I hear.
"Tyler." Another female giggle. Giggles irrupted everywhere.
"Leave him alone ladies." I couldn't open my eyes. I tried. But they were forced shut. I couldn't breath either I felt... Numb.
"You can open them now tyler." I did and gasped air. I took heavy breaths. I looked up and saw a women. Not like any ordinary women. She had wings. Beautiful long brown hair... Like Jade. She wore a type of gipsy clothing. Angles surrounded her. Warriors, stood beside her and others behind. It looked almost like heaven.
"Where am I?! Where's Jade!?" I worried, I got up. Noticing now that I was on a chair. But I was pushed down by force.
"Tyler, My name is Luna. I am your Mates mother." She smiled.
"Isn't Callie her mother?" I asked threw gritted teeth.
"No. I gave her to them. They took good care of her, until you killed her father... We'll your men." She informed.
"It wasn't me. It was my father." I growled. The warriors to her side perked up.
"Anyways, Tyler. Your mate is in great danger. She obtains powers nobody can match. Her father was so-post to train her, she was to learn how to control them and when to use them, her mother couldn't due to she was a changeless. But, packs will want her. Enemy's will come. And not enemy's like packs and rogues. Much worst with powers." She explained. I listened closely, my mate.
"You'll have to mark her. Before the time comes. You will obtain more strength to protect her. She balances the earth. If she dies... All of werewolf will. And then soon more of us paranormal creatures will."

"Like Witches?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.
"Yes.. And maybe humanity." She whispers.
"Hurry now, protect her son." She nods.
"Yes moongodess." I bow. I might be a killer, but I was taught to be a gentle man too.

~

"Alpha?" I look up to see the pack doctor holding my head. I get up immediately. I look to my side. Jade was laying on the bed sleeping peacefully.
"She's resting. But are you okay Tyler?" Harry asks. I nod.
"I have to get to my office. Prepare a meeting with the werewolf elders and after a pack meeting." I rush out before running to my office.

"I will protect you Jade."

"Alpha!" I here harry run in. He looked like he was gonna be passed out.
"Rogues are everywhere." He breaths.
"So? Just kill them." I sigh.

"But they're witched."

~
~
~

Well...a lot of people passing out.
Sorry if you think the story is going to fast and that it's getting boring and bad. I'm trying😩

Well love you guys

vote for more💕

Comment💖

~B