Chapter 14

New description for the book, should I update the new description for the book?
~
Jade hollow never liked the idea of a mate. Ever since she saw her mother go threw so much after her father died. She didn't want the pain. She will try to run. But what happens when she does meet her mate Tyler? Will Jade's alpha title be set down? Will she see Tyler as a threat?

But that goes all downhill when she starts getting visions and powers that no normal werewolf gets...

~
So that's the new description. Give me more ideas if you want :)
Okay continue reading now!
Warning; many of the characters will change.

(...)

Chapter 14
(Chapter 2);
~Jade POV~
"Jade, that's good!" Natalie urged me with a smile. I crossed my arms and gave her a glare.
"No it isn't, plus I don't have time for stupid mates." I say stubbornly as I stomp to the window.
"Jade! What are you doing!?" Nat hissed. I gave her another r glare before getting ready to jump down the window. All I need is air. Or an escape. Either one will work.
"Natalie you need a cup of calm the fuck down, I'll be back I promise, just stall for me." I said before jumping down the window and landing like it was no biggie.

Which it wasn't. I looked behind me and saw the no one was paying attention and where all inside or keeping guard of the boarders. So quickly, I shifted into my wolf. Not a care in the world at the moment, I just needed a break.

My breath quickened as I ran further and further into the abyss of the forest that stood all around my figure. Jumping over rocked, crouching under broken logs and walking threw the small creaks that silently streamed down the forest. But I knew my wolf was taking me somewhere. And that somewhere was the 'safe house'. Which wasn't really a house, it was more a den with a beautiful view of the river.

I remember coming here after my dad died. It was our place. But once I turned 13, I brought things here. It was already built, I just added my own things.

The sound of a wolf howl snapped me out of my mind.
It was near.

I thought nothing of it, so I just changed into human form and walked into the den. I turned on the small lamp and made my way to the duffle bag that I left here for clothing to change, which I gladly did.

Shortly after, I walked out and sat myself on the rock, which had the marvellous view of the blue lake which reflected everything that sad around.

But a sudden smell stopped all the peacefulness. The same scent that was smelt in the house, the one that made my heart melt and knees weak.

"What a beautiful view." A husky voice said.

"Fuck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know. Don't kill me😂
I love you all and its 2:35 am on a monday😂👍
If your confused next chapter I'll explain more.
I love you all💕

Vote💚

Comment 🍃

Mini rant time:

MICHAEL BURNT HIS FUXKING FACE...IS IT BAD THAT I LAUGHED BUT CRIED? MOSTLY LAUGHED?

If you didn't notice. I'm a HUGE 5sos fan.